Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet income business verification - Net Income Solutions. Is it real?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member
    Thanks
    Well, I tried it and so far it's paying me back. I started wih was I thought i would not lose sleep over it I lost...a small amount of course
    and I will be getting the rest of may capital soon, and then I will start making profits and so will not be worried as my capital will be back

But, I'm not sure what Justloadit is talking about, his refering to "play 15 to 20 hours a day and collect points and levels pertaining to a character"
    There is no such on the defencex network, I don't do any "play/ing" of any kind and there are no "characters"...please check www.defencex.com

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS100 View Post
    But, I'm not sure what Justloadit is talking about, his refering to "play 15 to 20 hours a day and collect points and levels pertaining to a character"
    There is no such on the defencex network, I don't do any "play/ing" of any kind and there are no "characters"...please check www.defencex.com
    I was referring to
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfsa's thread
    That company is a typical HYIP scheme.

Hyips are very risky and mostly pure games (almost like a slot machine paying perhaps 85% of spends made to it, some a whole lot less).
    To be able to make any money in them, you have to study them for a while and also have a portion of luck on your side.
    Most of them are trying to make you believe they are making money on trading and/or other things, which in fact only a very small % are if any.
    There are many real time games, in which you collect points, but can not translate into cash, however the points bring prestige and other advantages.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum today because of i am in a quest to find out Net Income Solutions in real or not. I am happy to have read some of responses on the question posted by SSS100. I have discovered the scheme in January 2013, by the explanation and my confirmation on how it works on internet, i took a great risk of joining it. I have deposited R10 000 from which i am expected to make a profit of R5000 by the end of 75 days from the date of investment. Thus far im getting my R200 daily, i have even transfered some money from the scheme to my bank account and it was reall money. I wanna test this to the last day in which my capital is paid back to me and my profit. Thus far i am convinced hence the risk i took but i will be more convinced to tell my other friends only when i have my capital back. If is a scam, early investors will benefits but when it begins to be overcrowded it will collapse. So for me, the sooner the better, i thought. if i loose, im not gonna hang myself because i know what i got myself into. Much interesting about it, you dont get paid by number of people you have recruited, it is just a once off payment of 10% of the money you deposited that goes to your referer and it never gets deducted from your capital at all. I think if there is anyone with experience of not getting back his/her money, it will be highly appreciated to share the experience. thus far there is nothing negative i can say about the schem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfuma View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum today because of i am in a quest to find out Net Income Solutions in real or not. I am happy to have read some of responses on the question posted by SSS100. I have discovered the scheme in January 2013, by the explanation and my confirmation on how it works on internet, i took a great risk of joining it. I have deposited R10 000 from which i am expected to make a profit of R5000 by the end of 75 days from the date of investment. Thus far im getting my R200 daily, i have even transfered some money from the scheme to my bank account and it was reall money. I wanna test this to the last day in which my capital is paid back to me and my profit. Thus far i am convinced hence the risk i took but i will be more convinced to tell my other friends only when i have my capital back. If is a scam, early investors will benefits but when it begins to be overcrowded it will collapse. So for me, the sooner the better, i thought. if i loose, im not gonna hang myself because i know what i got myself into. Much interesting about it, you dont get paid by number of people you have recruited, it is just a once off payment of 10% of the money you deposited that goes to your referer and it never gets deducted from your capital at all. I think if there is anyone with experience of not getting back his/her money, it will be highly appreciated to share the experience. thus far there is nothing negative i can say about the schem.
    "Registrar of Banks takes action after receiving complaints and enquiries from the public.

JOHANNESBURG – The Western Cape High Court has frozen the bank accounts connected to a scheme called Defencex. The money-scheme has lured thousands of clients from all over the country with its promises of high returns. Defencex sells “points” for R100 apiece. These points “earn” 2%, or R2, a day for 75 days, at which point they can be withdrawn.
    Defencex is a trading name for Net Income Solutions, a close corporation with one member, Chris Walker (pictured below). Walker, 46, is no stranger to controversy. His previous scheme, Gold Charity Fund Investments, was reportedly declared an unfair business practice back in 2002. Walker was accused of operating a pyramid scheme which abused the name and image of former president Nelson Mandela.
    This week some Defencex clients were complaining on Facebook that banks would no longer accept their deposits. Moneyweb asked Deputy Registrar of Banks Michael Blackbeard whether any action had been taken against the scheme.
    Blackbeard responded that auditors PWC had recently been appointed to investigate Net Income Solutions/Defencex following complaints and enquiries received from members of the public.
    On Thursday morning the Registrar of Banks applied to the Western Cape High Court for an interim order interdicting Net Income Solutions/Defencex from continuing its deposit-taking activities. The order was granted, and has effectively frozen Defencex’s bank accounts. A copy of the order can be downloaded here.
    Says Blackbeard: “The court granted a return date of 25 March 2013 for Mr Walker etc. to show good cause why the orders should not be made final.”
    Blackbeard says he is unable to divulge further information as he is awaiting the final report from PWC.
    At the time of writing, neither Chris Walker nor Defencex had responded to requests for comment. A request was made on Wednesday via Defencex’s Facebook page, and on Thursday via e-mail.
    The scheme supposedly revolves around the sale of “emotional freedom” products and services. The Defencex website warns: “Any reference to specific levels of earning on this website are for the purpose of explaining the compensation plan only and are not projections. Your actual income will depend upon the success of your marketing efforts and of those you introduce to the program and on the overall profitability of the company.”
    But few of the members appear to care about the products on offer. It is the income opportunity that is the primary attraction.
    Comments (unedited) on the Defencex Facebook page indicate the hope the scheme has created for its members. For example, Nomsa Mahlangu wrote:
    “Thanx to Thembi Mathebula for telling about defencex now i can make my dreams come true and studying at the same time. u the star babs.”
    Some members refused to heed the warnings of the sceptics. Thabisile Magoboza wrote:
    “Today @work our management inform us not to join, i just laugh alone willing to buy points while reading her email. Im so proud to b the part of this Defence. Dont u think theres sumthing worry about?”
    And Eunice Valovi posted:
    “This topic of Chris defrauding us is becoming boring. Enjoy your money people. they don't have money, they are jealous. today I woke up @6 and found that my profit was paid and I didn't even have 2 wotk 4 it while they go 2 work everyday and earn peanus that jealosy. if it makes u feel better don't buy point 4 75days and take u're money and profit and let us enjoy our money.”"

Source of article and picture:

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-s...efencex-scheme
    Accessed 1 March 2013
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks

Chris Walker responds to Ponzi allegations

Chris Walker has broken his silence and denies that DefenceX has contravened the banking act, and that it is a ponzi scheme.
    Read Moneyweb's report here:
    http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-s...nks-act-breach

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvanniek View Post
    Chris Walker has broken his silence and denies that DefenceX has contravened the banking act, and that it is a ponzi scheme.
    Read Moneyweb's report here:
    http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-s...nks-act-breach
    Two things:
    1. Walker could've responded the way he did today a few days after the accounts were frozen. Then at least there would've been some sort of closure for all the innocents who thought that they would be able to eat some time soon. The affidavit was not exactly rocket science, or even any more than just basic legal gargling. (God help us all if he used Defencex money for a bunch of idiotic lawyers).
    2. He failed to mention how he generates the 2% - AND THIS IS BECAUSE HE WOULD INCRIMINATE HIMSELF IF HE WAS HONEST.

Now it was said for the first time that his personal acccounts were also frozen. If this is the case, then in my opinion this is the real reason why he hasn't left the country. (Yet)

I hear Cuba is nice.
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    To all investors out there; if it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

8. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (26-Jun-13)

Thanks

Cool hi guys

My name is sanele, i have been following the convesation abwt net income solution (DeffendanceX)
    its changed my life a lot. i just purchised a new car and a house with a money that i have made in this past year. life is all about risk, soon as u live your house.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanel View Post
    My name is sanele, i have been following the convesation abwt net income solution (DeffendanceX)
    its changed my life a lot. i just purchised a new car and a house with a money that i have made in this past year. life is all about risk, soon as u live your house.
    Hi Sanel - welcome to the forum. I am so pleased that you have been so successful with Defencex. Tell us more about how long ago you invested, how much you risked and how it all came together for you.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Hi Sanel - welcome to the forum. I am so pleased that you have been so successful with Defencex. Tell us more about how long ago you invested, how much you risked and how it all came together for you.
    Hi Sanel,

Mike has raised 3 pertinent questions, consequently, I too would appreciate it if you could please answer these questions
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast