Thread: China Roars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

China Roars

The Big beast Roars in the east while Rome is burning. If history teaches us anything about civilisation and economics, it’s that, Civilisations rise and fall as surely as the tides. A civilisations fall is preceded and caused by economic decline. Whilst, a competing civilisation benefits.

Peace is war by other means. America and China are playing chess, with their allied countries as the pawns........ The heat coming off is palpable, and steadily getting hotter.

Economic decline leads to nationalism, and/or revolt almost anywhere. Lucky for us we are in sub-Saharan Africa, which is being eaten by China’s “procurement department”, who are very busy procuring land and recourses, big gulps at a time all over the place.

America helped create the monster, now the slave “slowly” becomes the master. America has huge military power, will they use it or fade away? I don’t know (The nuclear aspect adds complexity).

I believe we must fit our paradigm with that of China and toss away the old U-S rulebook, as it were
    We are China’s pawn already, might as well take full advantage of it.

This is only my humble opinion
    Last edited by pmbguy; 06-Apr-13 at 04:05 PM. Reason: changed : to , for flo and removed copy word

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.