Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    ... but all I want to know is where are the people that had lost money to this scam ...? If indeed the Wiseman Concept is a scam, I'd like to know how they had been scammed and how much they have lost and I don't seem to find anybody online that have a direct complaint. If the Wiseman Concept is NOT a scam, then I'd like to extend a sincere invitation to people to just let us know they are happy customers and since when and - if they are willing to divulge - how much they have been saved through the system. ...
    I want to get rid of the speculation and the personal uninformed opinions and find out if the Wiseman Concept is the world's best kept secret or just something that will die out next week.
    I would like to "answer" above points:
    1) ... where are the people that had lost money ...? You don't see them because
    a) they probably don't know that they have "lost" money (as the Wiseman doesn't legally steal it)
    b) those who know, don't want to admit it (who likes to be a fool)
    c) the others who know are probably quite Internet illiterate

2) ... how they had been scammed ...: Well, the way I see it, they haven't been scammed. They have been lied to and they have been (over)charged for a bad advice. No literal scam!

3) ... how much they have lost ...: See points 1 & 2; As David did, to know your loss you have to calculate it. To do that, you first need to choose an alternative. Whatever alternative you choose, the "loss" will differ.

4) ... how much they have been saved through the system: There cannot be any savings for private consumption, because debit interests are always higher than credit interests. With a business loan, it would be different because you can leverage your investment and therefore profit from additional loans.

5) ... I want to get rid of the speculation and ... uninformed opinions ...: Well, I have seen enough INFORMED opinions. Speculation only came up because Mariana wouldn't/couldn't elaborate the Wiseman Concept.

2. Thank given for this post:

AndyD (02-Oct-13), Dave A (19-Sep-13)