I have never read the ANC Manifesto/Charter nor its Constitution, not sure I ever will, but I am inclined to believe that it makes for good reading and contains many fundamentaly agreeable issues across all colour, race and ethnic boundaries.

Is it not because we start geting smart arsed & deviate from the intent of what was set-up before us, set-up based on the 1st hand "blood sweat & tears" of those who engineered these sorts of things (manifesto's constitutions etc), that things go "pear shaped"? When in our wisdom we dont call a spade a spade anymore, when we allow grey to be an acceptable area of our understanding and claim that it cannot always be yes or no but more often a maybe based on a variety of "it depends".

Point I'm making is that as much as I also despise the goings on within the ANC and agree with all the above comments, perhaps we should be careful not to direct our frustrations at the ANC as an organisation but rather at those who manipulate the interpretation of what it actually stands for.

I say this because Madiba has left an incredible imprint on me through the way he came out of prison and conducted himself so incredibly mercifully, calmly and reconcilliatorily. With certainty I think I would have been a bitter & angry man but yet he pushed the past aside, made a fresh new forgiving start and put his all into showing us all how things should be done. Because he was so instrumental in the early ANC, for me he symbolises what the ANC stands for.

These idiots who now represent the ANC are in my view "pissing" on what I, based purely what I came to see in Madiba, believe the ANC stands for.

Let them have their party, let them continue playing their repulsively corrupt games and then lets watch as they start to unravel, something that has long since started thanks to SA's blessing "Little Bob" Malema (that could also be "Big Baboon" Mlema, who has demonstrated so unashamedly to the world just what a bunch of incompetent power drunk inmbeciles weare being governed byshown us all. How strange he calls his colleagues, his buddies a year ago, "Baboons"! I mean come on doesnt he have a mirror in his room, I mean palace? Not to mention the audacity to say that while the people continue to struggle and be poor the leaders are living the high life. No comment needed, what a good laugh he is our dear Little Bob. I still think he is the illegitimate offspring of Bob Mugs, Africa's own Hitler.

Vanash Naik has indicated through his comments above and under his post to do with "High Court" that their come-uppance is not far off and I think Vanash is bang on the button.