I tell you what... I have yet to hear an employer say his Zim guys don’t work. They are educated (the one good thing Bob did) and have good work ethic. They not here to screw around, they have hungry mouths to feed back home. If by virtue of their talents and hard work they outperform some local labour its fair competition.

Some may argue its bad for SA and some would argue its good. Yes they take jobs, but they infuse SA with good labour, this makes our own workers look over their shoulder knowing they must work harder having some competition around.

I do believe we should still have measures in place for exactly how many are legally allowed to work in SA, but the illegal ones will still come in no matter what, you would have to build a huge wall/fences for decades building it up... maintenance... security and then they just pop on tubes. Build the Navy up coastal guards etc etc, just look at the US so how would we fair. Keeping them out won’t work so looking at the advantages the situation has to offer is the next move.

If he is legal and the best candidate I will hire him. No ifs or buts about it.