Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Oh Dear Vanash is shouting again ..............

See we are like mushroom to them
    Ok So I made a conscious descision ............... I am going to join "them" ! Why must it be "Them" and Us ...... I am going to go out on Monday and sign up. I do NOT want to be a mushroom anymore ..........

Does anyone know where I can get an application form ? ....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post

Ok So I made a conscious descision ............... I am going to join "them" ! Why must it be "Them" and Us ...... I am going to go out on Monday and sign up. I do NOT want to be a mushroom anymore ..........

Good luck with that...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (22-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post

HR Solutions,
    Not shouting, merely emphasizing
    HR Solutions you are a reputable South African business, I’d much rather work with you than against you for the greater good of the TFSA community…Peace
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

5. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (22-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Vanesh, no truly wise man likes (appreciates) being called wise.

This however, has no effect on those who proclaim his wisdom, except that repudiation re-inforces & vindicates the perception in the mind of the proclaimer.

Strange that you should mention the caste system in India. As India moves toward equality the Elite base their future actions on a similar model of classification.

The top echelons will hold the power of death over others with no legal responsibility or retribution applicable, no matter how heinous the crime.

Karl Marx is perceived as a threat to those that will impose their will on all and sundry.

It is for this reason, fear, that they sully and vilify his works.

I would not attempt to read his thesis in its entirety, it is daunting to even think about trying!

What a mind he had, way ahead of his time and a mine of valid, timeless truths applicable universally.
    True (pure) Marxist principles and ideals remain untested.

The teachings are touted and used as propaganda but always with a hidden agenda based on fear and greed.

A hidden agenda that imprisons the mind and imagination of the masses and immobilises the natural progression of mankind.

WoW, that is exactly the situation that is once again threatening the people today.

This is also the reason Marx is mis-quoted and his works allowed to be tainted with the worst of Lenin, Trotsky & co.

Now I am no expert, not even close! I know I will never read and understand completely the works of Marx.

That said I fully support the statement “Religion is the prozac of the masses“ quote by Einstein, Tesla, John Lennon or one of those guys on 'Facelook'
    lol, now I'm in for it!

Whatever happened to Benny Santini?

Take care.
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

7. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (22-Dec-13)

Thanks
    What a pain trying to operate on cell!

I thought I had lost this piece which was the first half of my reply to Vanesh. I'll post it anyway now that I was almost as smart as my phone.

Hell, if I went to Hell I wouldn't want to come back!

With all those movie & rock stars & other interesting outlaws & assorted Popes, pirates & politcians, it has got to be better than listening to Mother Theresa telling the story of Priests & altar boys. (jus kidding)

Karl Marx was also mis-understood by fanatics that had been indocrinated (brain-washed) and taught that any opposing view no matter how logical or apparent was tantamount to cardinal sin and deserving of the death penalty.

However if you were born into a noble or wealthy family, the penalty was often overruled and changed into a free kick.

Strange you should mention the caste system in India, which at one time allowed the ruling caste to legally murder the lowest caste on a whim.

Therein lies the basic premise of the UN Agenda21. The UN is the seat of the Global Elite aka the richest thieving rogues that throw away enough good food to feed millions of starving people.

The elite actually are the cause of the starvation and poverty in most cases.

It follows that such a breed of greed would, as they always have, want to supress any threat to the status quo, and stop it from spreading. They are masters at destroying and demonising perceived threats.

Now while I could battle my way through Das Kapital, I stumble and falter then abandon the real words and works of Marx. Boy you need serious motivation to properly grasp the true meaning of the complexities that Marx so brilliantly presents with the wisdom of Solomon and brilliance of the best minds on the plamet, past and present.

In other words 'dis bo my vuurmaak plek'. In English it translates, roughly speaking, to, I lost the plot before I turned the page.

No truly wise man enjoys (appreciates) being called wise. This however does not change his status in the eyes of those that determine and bestow this status, but rather re-inforces and qualifies the correctness of the claim.
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

9. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (22-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well NWO don’t have all the cards yet... See they are playing a rigged game. One the one side they believe that they are unbeatable and if you look at their accomplishments over the last 500 years it seems that way.

But they will soon face something that all there technology and power can’t overcome. But they were not the first to face this realization. This happened a long long time ago.

The first thought better known as the singularity did happen and the truth is there are only two reasons for it happening. Science believe it to be an accident others believe it to be the first word of a none physical power.

I personally subscribe to the idea that space and everything in it is by design. And yes the argument exist that an early advanced life came to this earth. It is suggested that they enslaved us other say they saved us. But something did happen that send them packing all those years ago.

Now ask yourself what will scare an elder more advanced race so badly? Thus I can only conclude that something happened. Something so remarkable so beyond understanding that a “superior” race couldn’t understand it.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    The NSA spied on African guerilla leaders. Was the ANC included? You bet.

Among the regular names on the watch list, were the leaders of African guerilla movements that were later to become their countries leaders.

Computers replaced the analysts who compared reams of paper intercepts to names and topics on the watch list. In the late 1980s, staff from sigint agencies from countries including the UK, New Zealand and China attended training courses on the new Echelon computer systems.

http://m.heise.de/tp/artikel/6/6929/...from-classic=1

Thanks
    Now ask yourself what will scare an elder more advanced race so badly? Thus I can only conclude that something happened. Something so remarkable so beyond understanding that a “superior” race couldn’t understand it.

In India they found a space craft thousands of years old, as well as evidence of a nuclear blast.

I will try and find this again.

Thanks
    “World Made by NSA Hand” – USA 2025
    This link contains the actual nsa/nasa slide show as pdf. Essentially a few months before 911, NASA think tank at CIA/NSA HQ released internally this PLAN for the future USA 2025.
    future-strategic-issues-and-warfare

http://blogthetruthandrun.wordpress....hand-usa-2025/

Thanks
    Operation Earnest Voice is propaganda at its worst!

2012: Project Censored puts “US Military Manipulates the Social Media” at #2 (10) on their most censored list (Operation Earnest Voice mentioned), with More US Soldiers Committed Suicide Than Died in Combat as #1.

http://anarchadia.com/2013/04/01/soc...nt-censorship/

Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast