Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.

In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist – a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory – accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it.

No wonder the anti-conspiracy people are sounding more and more like a bunch of hostile, paranoid cranks
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/14/whatabout7/
    You know what... my maid (God bless her soul) is completely stable and sane, more sane than I am. Anyway so one day I was watching this documentary on dinosaurs, raptors in particular. She was busy sweeping and I said “Maria, what is that?” pointing at the tv....she looked for a while and said “Ostrich” then calmly carried on sweeping. Now her sanity did not determine whether her grasp of what she was seeing was correct.

So let’s apply this to you and I. You may be saner than I am, just like my maid. You see the world and conclude that the NWO is real “Ostrich” I see the world and determine it’s the way it’s always been “Utah Raptor”. My intelligence and education lead me to believe it’s a Raptor and your intelligence and education leads you to believe it’s an Ostrich.

Who is right and who is wrong has more to do with intelligence and education than sanity.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I can't read all this crap. I think that stooped people should be forced to commit suicide. I also think that people should be sterilized after having 2 children. Children of stooped parent should be sterilized at birth so as to spare the rest of humanity from having to endure their generic disability. I am all for genetic engineering, a certain sector of this country should be cross bred with Lemmings so that they run into the sea and not come back when they go and flood the beaches of Durban over Christmas. Further, any lost kids found roaming the beaches should be executed on sight!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    You know what... my maid (God bless her soul) is completely stable and sane, more sane than I am. Anyway so one day I was watching this documentary on dinosaurs, raptors in particular. She was busy sweeping and I said “Maria, what is that?” pointing at the tv....she looked for a while and said “Ostrich” then calmly carried on sweeping. Now her sanity did not determine whether her grasp of what she was seeing was correct.

So let’s apply this to you and I. You may be saner than I am, just like my maid. You see the world and conclude that the NWO is real “Ostrich” I see the world and determine it’s the way it’s always been “Utah Raptor”. My intelligence and education lead me to believe it’s a Raptor and your intelligence and education leads you to believe it’s an Ostrich.

Who is right and who is wrong has more to do with intelligence and education than sanity.

I think to be able to determine whether a person is sane or insane the one doing the deciding should be both sane and insane so as to be able to see the difference. Now the question is whether a schizophrenic sociopath with multiple personalities can be classified as being totally insane when his insane personality is in control and whether he can be classified as totally sane when his sane personality is in control. A further problem is that people who are insane are not necessarily stupid. Insanity is primarily a social standard anyway.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Think about it, it is considered to be insane to shoot the crap out of lots of locals but you are considered to be a hero if you bomb and shoot the crap out of Afgans and Iraqis...go figure...one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...cough cough...blowing up arestaurant in Cape Town...a Wimpy bar, oh and lest we forget sticking tires around people necks, dousing them with petrol and setting them alight...

..and the so called sane people have the audacity to call the rest of us insane...if that is sanity then I am quite happy to be totally off my head..I will be called Bonaparte henceforth...

Thanks
    Here here Bonaparte....at this point I would like to quote your old signature "I'l take crazy over stupid any day"
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    That what is considered to be sane at the time is defined by the one who is in control...i.e. George W Bush, Jacob Zuma, Robert Mugabe, Hitler and and and..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Well on a list of a hundred and ten we “South Africa” are listed Twenty-second from the top. Amazingly enough I thought it might be higher...

Still consider this... if it is such a stupid idea... why is it still illegal? I mean if people will not use the option why not make it available?
    Depression is almost a norm in most social cultures including our own. Now imagine if 1 out of every 1000 is suicidal and have the legal right to take their own life easily fast and painlessly. It will make a massive dent in the human population. If you think I am joking look at the antidepressant pharmaceutical market. How many people buy and use their medication to date?

Simple yet honest truth is how many people are out of work and would rather just end it because they will refuse to suffer the indignities that follow unemployment? How many people have social disorders? It is not uncommon anymore... Depression is in every home in every family and has many causes. But if you give them a legal fast and painless way out... There is no telling how many will go for that option.
    @ iLLuDeano, pmbguy...

Ok now I want you to read what I wrote, Please show me where I said I am supporting this? On this thread! It is called a “hypothetical statement” Meaning; Based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence.

You took my words out of context add your own spin to it... This is on you not me.

Well now people will know Your Intentions.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Tec0 - weed induced PMS again I see....

Thanks
    @ iLLuDeano, pmbguy...
    Please show me where I said I am supporting this? On this thread!
    You don’t need population control all you need to do is legalise suicide
    Still consider this... if it is such a stupid idea... why is it still illegal? I mean if people will not use the option why not make it available?
    Here you are suggesting a solution to population control “all you need to do is legalise suicide” and then you go one step further suggesting its implementation “why not make it available?”

Any person who reads your posts will think you are advocating suicide as a means of population control. Nobody misunderstood your posts.
    You are simply trying to backtrack by playing the part of the misunderstood victim.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Here you are suggesting a solution to population control “all you need to do is legalise suicide” and then you go one step further suggesting its implementation “why not make it available?”

Any person who reads your posts will think you are advocating suicide as a means of population control. Nobody misunderstood your posts.
    You are simply trying to backtrack by playing the part of the misunderstood victim.
    Well I cannot help if you took what I said out of context. And you did take it out of context there is no misunderstanding. It is easy enough to do if you if you ignore the subject at hand. So that is what you did. But as YOU stated "I suggested" something. That is part of the "hypothetical"

Did I say “I support suicide” anywhere on the above? Simple answer NO I DID NOT! So please you and your other new friend can do the grownup thing and say sorry for taking things out of context request a delete and leave it at that. OR you can have over 1800 readers "give or take" read this and see what is really happening. Choice is yours.

I really do think that your intention is as clear as day.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast