Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    High school degree ??? That's a new one !
    Lol, do you wanna buy one HR?

Thanks
    Sorry guys & thanks. I'll join in the format on my next post. Just wondered if anyone had views on this 'theory'. There's a lot of reading, that I found interesting, maybe you will too? HR this is a massive site, noways to say it in 1,000 words, it's not to p*ss you or anyone off.

Most or perhaps all, of what the average person knows about history, is derived from White media - of one kind or another. The problem is that White media's function is to entertain White audiences, not to enlighten anyone. After all, it is made-up fantasy. So first of all, let us clarify what is REAL, and what is fantasy.

Winifred Brunton (1880 - 1959) was a painter and the daughter of Charles Newberry (1841-1922) who immigrated to South Africa in 1864, and became a major sharholder in Cecil Rhodes Central Mining Company, which later became De Beers. She was also the South African wife of British Egyptologist Guy Brunton, who excavated at Lahun with Sir Flinders Petrie, as well as at other sites later in his career. Later, Guy Brunton served as Assistant Keeper of the Cairo Museum in 1931.

http://realhistoryww.com/index.htm

http://realhistoryww.com/world_histo...ite_people.htm

Winifred was said to be involved in fraudulent business, which plays a role in the way we see ourselves. This topic is new to me, not completely but I've not gone into the finer details yet. The jury is out on this one, it's a lot to get your head around!

Thanks
    In spite of the low standard of education, the lack of jobs and rising costs, the housing shortage and poor service delivery, the masses still vote for the ruling party (what a party the rulers have!). Vote for them today and demonstrate against them tomorrow.

When the masses catch on and change their vote, who will they turn to? The DA will get some of these votes but the EFF with their rhetoric and promises will IMO benefit from this change.

There will be problems with this development I’m sure. That the ruling party might not step down is one. That the EFF cannot deliver is another.
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Passing Gr12 is getting matric - getting a degree is obtainable from a university Tricksta ! Do YOU want to buy one ?

5. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (07-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Passing Gr12 is getting matric - getting a degree is obtainable from a university Tricksta ! Do YOU want to buy one ?
    How much for a Doctorate?
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    by the Irish Savant
    (embellished by henrymakow.com)

Common justice demands Affirmative Action for Jews.

As every schoolboy know, Jews have been to the forefront of civil rights, diversity and Affirmative Action from Day 1. The ACLU, $PLC and various other Jewish pressure groups have assiduously examined employment statistics and developed complex mathematical formulae to determine each ethnic grouping's appropriate representational level.

But never for themselves.

And this of course is entirely attributable to the legendary altruistic, selfless pursuit of the common good that we've come to associate with Jews. They worry themselves sick about justice for blacks, Muslims, lesbians, Hispanics, women but never for themselves.

Well dammit, if they won't do it for themselves, then I will! And I'm starting it here and now. Common justice demands it. They have waited, mute but hopeful, for long enough. So here's my plan. As for every other minority an examination of Jewish representation will be undertaken at all our enterprises and institutions, and, applying the prevailing formulations, the appropriate Jewish representation level will be calculated.

As a broad guide for Affirmative Action and diversity purposes, we can assume that in Western countries, they make up 1% of the population. Ok, I know, it's less than that. But let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Oy vey, they've suffered enough already.

So for example, the US Senate should have at least one Jewish Senator at all times. It's only fair that Jews would have some influence on government.

And banking too. Every ten years or so, a Jew should be appointed to head up a major bank.

And here's another helpful suggestion. I understand that the BBC employs about 3,000 staff at Producer or Senior Presenter grade. Are there at least 30 Jews in such positions in the Beeb?

Our crazy commentator GTRMan, who takes an interest in such things says that about 600 are Jewish, but I don't believe that.

In any event I think we should find out. And if there are fewer (or in the unlikely event of there being more) the correct quota - as calculated by existing methods - should be applied.

Let's not stop with the British media. I'd like to see a Jew own a media conglomerate. And some reporters and editors. And a Jewish film producer! And even a few directors and actors! One percent should allow for that.

Same with academia. Imagine some Jewish college Presidents and professors.

Jewish friends and colleagues, I'm not looking for your thanks or plaudits. Just like with you, my sense of fair play dictates my actions. And I'm sure we all can look forward to the day when representation fully and accurately reflect the ethnic mix of our communities.

Agreed?

--

Related- David Duke - Jewish Supremecism at |Harvard

----"Thanks Jews!" (YouTube)

---Liberal Jewish Agenda Behind Affirmative Action

Makow Comment: The Irish savant forgot to mention other jobs where Jews are underrepresented such as heavy equipment operators, football players, oilfield hands, farmers and construction workers. Where are the affirmative action programs for these crucial areas of employment? The article above is satirical in intent but the point is serious. Although Jews don't know it, Judaism is defined by the Cabala which is satanic in nature. If Jews are influenced by Judaism, should they have so much influence in crucial areas like government, the mass media, law, education and finance? Of course this influence now has spread to a whole ruling class of gentile shills, whose success is predicated on acquiescence.

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.5Vu6oonh.dpuf
    A “conspiracy theory” no longer means an event explained by a conspiracy. Instead, it now means any explanation, or even a fact, that is out of step with the government’s explanation and that of its media pimps.

Thanks
    The Middle Ages never happened

What’s not a secret is that, at some point prior to the 16th century, we all got a bit muddled up with our timings. The problem was our dates were falling out of sync with the astronomical cycles. Since around 45BC, we’d been using the simplistic Julian calendar, which gave us a leap year every four years. By the time we switched to the slightly more complex but superior Gregorian calendar, in 1582, it was reckoned we had “lost” around 10 days. That drift was corrected – we jumped from October 4 to October 15 – and we carried on anew. But if you do the maths, something strange will become apparent.

You’ll see that it would have taken 1,257 years for us to accumulate those 10 days of error. And if you subtract those 1,257 years from the year in which we changed to the new calendar, you’ll find yourself not in 45BC, when we began using the old calendar and the drifting began, but AD 325. We have, it seems, lost more than three centuries.

Researchers such as German scholars Heribert Illig and Dr Hans-Ulrich Niemitz believe it’s not 2014, right now, but 1717. Postulating a complex conspiracy between Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII and his relative Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, who they say wanted the records to falsely show that he was reigning at the symbolic fall of the first millennium, they’ve concluded that the Middle Ages never happened. After all, wouldn’t this explain why, following the fall of the Roman Empire, nobody in the west really did anything? For 300 years, there weren’t really any wars or works of literature or technological advances. Were we asleep? Stoned? Tying our shoelaces? Or were the Dark Ages dark because they didn’t actually exist?

Critics of what’s known as the “phantom time hypothesis” claim the theory’s grand error is that the correction, back in 1582, wasn’t actually for the purposes of correcting for 10 days. Rather, the intention was to put Easter back in the right place. It was the Council of Nicea that originally decided where Easter should be and its position was set in 325BC – which, boringly, means the maths add up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/b...-theories.html

9. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (12-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Propaganda

In this war, as in so many others, propagandists churned out a stream of malicious lies to generate popular backing for the aggression and killing. British newspapers, churchmen and war correspondents invented hundreds of fake atrocity stories that portrayed the Boers as treacherous and arrogant brutes. These included numerous shocking claims alleging that Boer soldiers massacred pro-British civilians, that Boer civilians murdered British soldiers, and that Boers executed fellow-Boers who wanted to surrender. "There was virtually no limit to such invention," historian Phillip Knightley has noted.

A widely shown newsreel film purported to show Boers attacking a Red Cross tent while British doctors and nurses treat the wounded. Actually this fake had been shot with actors on Hampstead Heath, a suburb of London.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v18/v18n3p14_Weber.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    Propaganda

In this war, as in so many others, propagandists churned out a stream of malicious lies to generate popular backing for the aggression and killing. British newspapers, churchmen and war correspondents invented hundreds of fake atrocity stories that portrayed the Boers as treacherous and arrogant brutes. These included numerous shocking claims alleging that Boer soldiers massacred pro-British civilians, that Boer civilians murdered British soldiers, and that Boers executed fellow-Boers who wanted to surrender.
    Hi Trickzta,

It's been some time since we spoke. Suffice to say it, there is truth in the foregoing. The Boers suffered terrible atrocities during the Anglo-Boer war.

My concern though is that you jumping from one topic to the next under the heading of 'NWO has it's sights on SA,' answer me this: What does your last posts have to with the thread title?
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

12. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Cecil john Rhodes was an agent of the Crown who instigated the wars to enable the British/Oppenheimers/Rothschilds to get control of the gold in SA
    this was the root cause of the Anglo Boer wars.
    A “conspiracy theory” no longer means an event explained by a conspiracy. Instead, it now means any explanation, or even a fact, that is out of step with the government’s explanation and that of its media pimps.

14. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-14)

Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast