Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - do you think that NSA is better than NWO. I personally feel that NSA is a lot more fun and help to keep the world population fit and active, what do you think?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    tec0 - so your main source of information is Cartoon Network I take it!
    Oh hell yes... I love cartoons... As for my information? I keep with the times, I have subscriptions to almost every science publication that I can find. I spend a better part of my weekend reading all kinds of news, info on new innovations stuff like that.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    tec0 - do you think that NSA is better than NWO. I personally feel that NSA is a lot more fun and help to keep the world population fit and active, what do you think?
    I couldn’t care to be honest. See we are like mushroom to them... They keep us in the dark and feed us crap... Then one by one we go into the frying pan.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    I personally believe NASA is more fun. They run a park like Disneyland, the junk food is cheaper though the coke is warmer.

Lol, I like people with a sense of humour. Even if that's the only sense they have, and I'm not saying you have. Common sense isn't common. And I'm not saying you are.

Did you see more UFOs than usual lately? Well they've been here, been gone and now they been back.

The first in a long line of alienation propaganda coming to an Android near you soon.

ET phone home. Run Forest Run.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/12...Alert+Press%29
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Funny thing about our UFO buddies, they don’t right they don’t call and every now and again they swoop down and harvest some farts leave a few marks and leave. If we are to believe all the abduction stories it range between them giving a damn to them being downright monsters set only to hurt us in every possible way.

Still if you have that much time that much technology wiping us out or enslaving us will be no difficult task. Yet they keep their distance. If we are to believe the new sun UFO photos then there ships are larger than our planets yet they keep their distance... Why?
    peace is a state of mind

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I don't know what you lot are on about but NSA means No Strings Attached... okey so lets try another angle; do you think that it is more interesting to google horse crap or spent time with your NSA FB?

Thanks
    oPThe bigger the lie the more they believe it. They have flashy faster than light anti gravity time travel anti mass space cities that use portals for interuniverse travel. Maybe they're back to autograph their photograghs & check out the E-tolls? Maybe they be human flesh eaters and that's why Bill & Monsta are ffing our dna & rna up
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

8. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (22-Dec-13)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Lol .........

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Time travel has been an obsession for me since I was old enough to read. Going forward in time is easy enough and special relativity along with space time explain it well enough. But going back in time requires a lot more energy as you will be attempting to reset every atom every degraded partial back its former state. So what you are looking for is a chain reaction that will do exactly that but once you are back your back. There is no coming back to the future because the future will not exist. But you will be able to experience the “new future” that goes with the altercation.

See if the future is exactly the same as the previous future “without altercation” you created a time loop and will trap the world in a moment forever.

Example if we go back 24 hours and leave everything as is. The world will relive that 24 hours over and over again forever and no one will even know it...

***ediit***

Come to think of it, it is probably why aliens Abduct humans. They are forcing an altercation
    Last edited by tec0; 22-Dec-13 at 11:26 AM.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    The following two links are immensely informative!

ughhhh damn fone!
    “You Scotchmen are too independant for the good of the tradesmen. Have you ever heard of the great Keir Hardy, one of your own?

A great man, a noble tongue and fearless of the EXPLOITERS.

Das Kapital - have you read it? No, and you speak like a man with learning.

Karl Marx, greatest teacher since Jesus Christ, no offence, if you are religious minded.“

Plagarised from a copyright protected source. Not sure of my spelling.

Vanash you are a wise and learned man. I am well pleased that you have found an individual of interest to you. Take care.
    [/FONT]

Hi Trickzta,

Sorry for the late response, I travel rather extensively, to hell and back that is!!

Firstly, I’m most certainly not a wise man! I don’t want to be part of the ‘wise club,’ I’m part of the ‘weak and foolish things of this world.”
    I first read ‘Das Capital, in either 1990 or 1991, I have since revisited it at least 25 times. ‘Das Capital,’ is light reading, try his doctoral thesis: “The difference between the Democritean and Epicurean Philosophy,” at the following link, this is where he speaks the most about religion

http://evans-experientialism.freeweb...com/marx01.htm

Western propaganda has demonized Karl Marx and unfairly so.

Let’s get straight to the point shall we?

One sentence of this remarkable philosopher has caused all this misunderstanding and controversy

“Religion is the opium of the people.”

Firstly, its origin is not ‘Das Capital,’ but rather a journal called “German-French Annals,” which was published by both Karl Marx and Arnold Ruge in 1844.

His emphasis was always ‘Religious suffering,’ I’ll give you just one example of religious suffering:

The morally reprehensible and repugnant ‘Caste System,’ of India[unlawful there now] but still practiced causes religious suffering in that it brands human beings and discriminates among human beings. If a certain individual was born into a so called ‘low caste,’ that individual was forsaken and prevented from holding certain jobs, restricted to performing the most degradable jobs such as cleaning toilets.

This type of religious suffering is in my opinion one of the examples that will fit what Marx was trying so very hard to articulate. Now, had his works reached these people say 100 years ago, they too would have realised that all human beings are equal and would have united and protested against this system in one way or another.

Last edited by Citizen X; 22-Dec-13 at 04:36 PM.
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

12. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (22-Dec-13)

Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast