Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So what will you do if Malema becomes president of South Africa?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    Not sure what they are telling you, but one thing I have learnt over the years is that what people say is not that important, but their actions very important. So them saying they want to make it work and their actions is to put a man with 700 allegations against him to lead them, in the making it work.

Edit :
    As you witness the death of a country the stages are the same like death of human
    Five stages
    Denial ( where you at right now)
    Anger ( Where are alot of people are at)
    Bargaining
    Depression
    Acceptance(Acceptance is often confused with the notion of being “all right” or “OK” with what has happened. This is not the case. Most people don’t ever feel OK or all right about the loss of a loved country)

The sooner one accepts what is happening and the path we are on, the better the decisions one can make.
    I sincerely hope that we not in this process od decay! The key is genuinely letting go of the past once and for all! The past is just that, the past!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We study our past so as not to repeat our mistakes, but history shows us that we do. It really comes down to human nature. A building is on fire in the building there are two people, one is your relative, who do you save? A job opens up at your company, a relative and another apply, they have the same matric grades except your relative has a C for maths and the other has a B, who do you hire? It is easy to let go of the past given that it is only memory, but there will always be those that use the past to control the masses for personal gain. While the idea may come across in the glass is half empty or half full, what I pointing at, is the water in the glass is not safe for human consumption.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The writting is on the wall, or should i say on all the fences (barb wire). Hijackings, armed robberies,murders are becoming a way of life, just about everyday i hear of another person who was attacked or murdered.

People said Zuma would never become president, need i say more.

What blows my mind is the fact that people are on this big drive to save the rhino, dont get me wrong i think it is great, but hello, more than 15000 human beings were murdered last year, "43 A DAY".
    http://mg.co.za/article/2012-09-20-m...in-crime-stats

Whoppee do a 3 % decrease, so there is no need to panic.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Now Zuma talks at the UN about better education in the world when we have a crisis here with books not delivered kids not going to school in the Northern Cape as the parents protest. This man needs to go!
    The biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. A man with no morals goes to Alex and tells the youth to have discipline and respect for their elders. Do you have no shame?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Where Malema will fail dismillay is attempting to market himself as a revolutionary in a Constitutional Democracy..He is trying to market himself as the same calibre as the original freedom fighters! He will never to that with credibility, grassroots people are no fools!
    Where Malema is sneaky sly is he knows that the majority of voters that are disenfranchised and dirt poor with no prospects are under 30, they were 12 or younger when the ANC came to power and have had nothing for their vote for more than half or more of their lives.
    It is a ready made gallery and he only has to make the right noises to preach to the already converted.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    The initial title for the post was "What would you do if Malema became president of South Africa". Haven't seen anybody answer that yet.
    I would start a Political party to run for President, no not be President myself, as I am a thinker and not a talker, I would be working in the background. But
    enough would be enough. And this would have to happen before Malema was elected, as he will probably take a Mugabe approach and become a dictator.

But it would have no effect in the voting poles to un-topple the ANC or Malema's own party, unless there were some serious well known people in my camp.
    The big question: What could give have a bigger effect on votes for a party than big promises. The answer: Hero's

Yes, i believe we all idolize our hero's and would vote for a party filled with them, no matter what race or class. I believe they would have alot of black votes and could even untopple
    the ANC.

Imagine a party with well respected sports leaders like John Smit, thinkers like Rassie Erasmus, Dedication like Jacques Kallis. Hero's like Oscar Pistorious, Entrepeneurs like Mark Shuttleworth, Actors like Charlize Theron. You would still have your politicians in the party. Trevor Noah could be the speaker as he can say things that other South African's are thinking and get away with it and still make
    you laugh.

What could they contribute to politics. Well firstly I am sure they all have matric. So they are over qualified in SA's goverment requirements. :-)
    I am sure they would do a better job than our current or even previous governments.

Haha, just something to think about.

Thanks
    From Business Day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cartoon+28+September+2012.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	2872
    We get the government we deserve.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsteyn View Post
    The initial title for the post was "What would you do if Malema became president of South Africa". Haven't seen anybody answer that yet.
    I would have to go and buy new under pants. The old ones would be too soiled to wear again...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What do you call someone who wore only T-shirts and Che Guevara berets every day and now suddenly appears in a black suit and red tie?

The accused!

Thanks
    What will I do? I guess I'll get my guns ready...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.