Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    There is now hope for you... stay a common man, because that is the people we help!
    At the end of the day Mariana, if people want to pay for your service and if they understand what it is they buying and all risks associated with it, then I guess, that's between you and them, a civil agreement aka contract. The way I see it you not forcing anyone by gunpoint to buy your concept and I think you don't make unsolicited calls, emails etc, then the client can't complain afterwards. You must not misrepresent/mislead anything to them however, be very , very careful there!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

2. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (16-Oct-12)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    Why don't you show your face for a meeting and then apologize for your rude behavior
    Right, mind if I bring a couple of friends along? I am sure someone from the South African Revenue Service would love to talk to you. After all you are working with massive amounts of money right.

A suspicious activity refers to any conducted or attempted activity or pattern or display of transactions that you know, suspect or have reason to suspect that typically meets any of the following conditions:

A person or business is eligible for any type of tax but not paying any form of tax;
    A person or business employs people and deducts PAYE from the employees but not issuing IRP5 certificates to the employees;
    Imported goods being sold on the open market at a price lower than “landed cost” i.e. less than what it would cost to purchase the goods, transport them and pay VAT and duty on importation
    A person or business is eligible for any type of tax, registered for the tax, but not submitting the required returns to SARS;
    A person is living beyond his obvious financial means – displaying unusually high life-style patterns for a person with similar forms of income;
    An importer (including the clearing agent) that is found to have not declared, mis-declared or under-declared goods upon importation on more than one occasion;
    An importer or exporter (including the clearing agent) that enters a Voucher of Correction on more than one occasion;
    An importer or exporter (including the clearing agent) found to have imported or exported illicit goods (drugs, fire-arms, explosives, CITE described items, counterfeit goods.);
    A person or business suspected of having mixed fuel of any kind;
    A person found to carry an unusual large amount of currency in any form whilst travelling into or out of South Africa;
    A person or business is trading in goods that are suspected of being counterfeit of original brands;
    A person or business found to have imported or exported frequently using the common 7070-customs code on Bills of Entry;
    Derives income from criminal activity;
    A person or business is submitting VAT refund-claims that are fraudulent and do not reflect the truth;
    A person or business is liable to be registered for VAT but is not;
    Customs warehouse irregularities;
    Businesses or persons involved in different forms of structure financing;
    A person or business owes SARS money as a result of an assessment or schedule but not paying SARS;
    A person is not submitting the truth in a return or submission to SARS;
    Also I am sure you are an authorised financial services provider so you wouldn't mind authenticating that now would you? I am sure that the people at the Financial Services Board can be of some assistance after all it is a simple matter of public record I am sure they will not mind.

That said, and more importantly I am not interested in what you have to say so it would be a waste of my time really. I don't like wasting my time...

But I am thinking that just maybe I must invest some of my time in contacting some of the custodians/ responsible entities and see what pops up?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    At the end of the day Mariana, if people want to pay for your service and if they understand what it is they buying and all risks associated with it, then I guess, that's between you and them, a civil agreement aka contract. The way I see it you not forcing anyone by gunpoint to buy your concept and I think you don't make unsolicited calls, emails etc, then the client can't complain afterwards. You must not misrepresent/mislead anything to them however, be very , very careful there!
    Jip I would second that Vanash...
    peace is a state of mind

5. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (17-Oct-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Bwahahahahahahahaaa!! I so enjoy this thread...I can see the point on both sides. Mariana may be on to something and me, having an open mind, would love to delve deeper into this concept and see what it realy is. However, its sooo funny how she rants and raves and goes ballistic when she is trying to win customers or show us "the light". Very very entertaining.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaffold View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahaaa!! I so enjoy this thread...I can see the point on both sides. Mariana may be on to something and me, having an open mind, would love to delve deeper into this concept and see what it realy is. However, its sooo funny how she rants and raves and goes ballistic when she is trying to win customers or show us "the light". Very very entertaining.
    I also have no idea what it actually is... But all I do see is lot of insults and apparently we are too narrow-minded and to uneducated to see the big picture. It is a new concept actually; I have to give that… Basically you need to trust them but you are not allowed to know what the secret it… Or so it would seem?

I do know however normally when you thinking investments you want black and white risk and reward and everything else “including but not limited the kitchen sink” It is all about being informed and it is all about the paper work and legitimacy/performance background checks.
    peace is a state of mind

Email problem
    Thanks
    Absolutely...so we have to pay someone to explain the concept to us?? or do we pay them to pull a rabbit out the hat and save me from my debt? Im not sure what it is that we pay for and if we even have to pay at all??Either way it sounds very interresting and would love to get to the bottom of it. Im not going to dismiss the concept purely based on one persons inabillity to communicate in a proper, humble way. But the main reason for me telling you all this is that I feel I just have to get involved in this "party"!! Its made my week!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaffold View Post
    Absolutely...so we have to pay someone to explain the concept to us?? or do we pay them to pull a rabbit out the hat and save me from my debt? Im not sure what it is that we pay for and if we even have to pay at all??Either way it sounds very interresting and would love to get to the bottom of it. Im not going to dismiss the concept purely based on one persons inabillity to communicate in a proper, humble way. But the main reason for me telling you all this is that I feel I just have to get involved in this "party"!! Its made my week!!
    I couldn't have said it better myself!
    Mariana, there's something I simply have to tell you!!..
    Ek wil jou nooit weer sien! Die lewe is te kort daarvoor.
    Ek wil myself geniet.Daar bly nog duisend vreugdes oor.
    Ek wil myself besluit, om nooit ooit weer deur een soos jy te ly.
    Ek wil jou nooit weer sien!
    Toe loop nou.Ek wil jou nooit weer sien!

Inleiding

Jy, staan nou weer voor my deur en sê ek moet jou weer terug neem.
    Jy, wat my al talle maal so seer gemak het en dan net lag.
    Jy, wat ander manne vat en dan dink dit is net 'n spel.
    Luister mooi wat ek nou vir jou sê ... he, he.

Die lewe is te kort daarvoor.
    Ek wil myself geniet.
    Daar bly nog duisend vreugdes oor.

Toe loop nou.

Ek, ek is gelukkig nou.
    En as ek aan jou dink wil ek lag.
    Om, te weet dat ek kan leef sonder die seerkry van jou ontrou.
    Jy, het lank genoeg gestaan.
    Toe loop en gaan jou gang.
    Luister mooi wat ek nou vir jou sê ... he,he.

Ek wil myself geniet.
    Ek wil jou nooit weer sien.

Toe loop nou.

Los tog jou leuens nou, daar niks te bou nou.
    Alles is klaar tussen ons.
    Daar is 'n wêreld, 'n oop vrye wêreld.
    Niemand gaan my ooit weer kul.
    Ja, in die môre, môre gaan dit ander wees.
    Ja ek gaan lewe, lewe sonder jou.

Ek wil myself geniet.
    Ek wil jou nooit weer sien.

Toe loop nou.

Ek wil jou nooit weer sien!"
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

10. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (17-Oct-12)

Thanks
    JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I found this;

On 26 May 2008 an iafrica.com reader asked if I had ever heard of "The Wiseman Concept" (click here to read the original article). I had not so I logged onto the website to glean some information. Besides the fact that it was clear that it was an amateur operation, the content raised some very loud alarm bells.

In my previous article I stated that they claimed to help you pay off your bond in six years without increasing your monthly instalments. The rest of the information on the website is an attempt to hoodwink anyone with perseverance enough to read it.

I contacted the owner of the Wiseman Concept, Mr Willem Botha, and asked him to please explain how he achieves his "magic". He told me, in all earnest, that I probably did not have the intelligence to understand the concept because very few people have the superior minds or analytical skills necessary to comprehend the plan; not even actuaries. He refused to explain it to me over the phone, but suggested that we should meet face to face. After a few emails had been exchanged it became clear to me that he was not a person to be reasoned with. I then left a message on his phone declining a face to face interview.

Six months has passed and Mr Botha has one again come into focus. This time because he and his cronies are threatening and intimidating a woman who nearly fell prey to his scam.

She realised after signing the documentation that she would be in a far worse financial position if she subscribed to his scheme. She invoked the cooling off period that the NCR has mandated for loans and instructed the attorneys to cancel. Since then Mr Botha and his sidekick, Jannie, have shown up at her place of work making threats and demanding that she hand over R60 000 commission he was going to charge her.

It is clear from the documentation that I have in my possession that something is terribly wrong with this so-called concept. He encourages individuals to take out huge second mortgages on their homes to consolidate short-term debt. He then tells them to deposit the surplus funds into their current accounts. This cash he advises must be used for day to day living expenses and their salaries must be diverted into their bonds. I still need confirmation by the Financial Services Board, but I think this could be construed as financial advice meaning that he is acting against the FAIS bill as he is not a registered financial advisor.

He boasts that the bonds can be paid off in no time by following his methods. However, he neglects to address the matter of the second mortgage that is being funded by the surplus cash from the advance. This cash will eventually dry up well before the bond is paid off.

Source
    peace is a state of mind

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Vat so fluffie....

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast