Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Thanks
    Mariana, for a potantial defamation suit, you will firstly require such form of infringement of rights; your second hurdle will be the obvious, many individuals on TFSA and rightfully so go by aliases; thirdly, I don't think you've considered the knock off effect of any litigation i.e. investigative journalists begging the public for a new story and last but certainly not least, since the law allows me to defend myself, I will only to be happy to personally engage you. On this pleasant note, I will enter an apperance, my plea will have merits with a counterclaim. Now ordinarily you would rightfully think that you would then by way of pleadings deliver a plea in reconvention. I wouldn't blame you! But not so, you will in effect deliver a replication! Why, simply becuase my counterclaim will have new allegations you which you would then also have a right of reply. You do so to new allegations reaised in a defendants counterclaim via replication. Ideally since the quantum of damages is unliquidated, you sue out combined summons. Believe me you don't want to go this route! Court gives me a high!!!!! Think of it like this for what ever reason you have found yourself in the scam alert forum. Initially you were coming across as defensive but then you did start to explain yourself. I actually saw the human behind you! Don't mess this public opportunity of right of reply up! You can still clarify, simply say, look, I over reacted, I'm also someone who just wants to make it in life. I'm not robbing anyone. My clientele come of their own free will.Kinldy desist from unwarranted threats of litigation!
    It can still end well, just show some humanity, show us that you just a typical human being trying to make it??
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    I just want to bring attention to some TFSA members to "Southern Africa’s mental health awareness initiative"

http://www.mentalhealthsa.co.za/

If i have posted in the wrong thread, then i apologise

3. Thanks given for this post:

Darkangelyaya (20-Nov-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    How else would you get your brain checked out ............not by bending before you!

Email problem
    Thanks
    All the same for you...people responding like you...pse read your own comment and apply it twice to yourself!

Email problem
    Thanks
    All good real good things had a entrance of ......"seems to good to be true"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    All good real good things had a entrance of ......"seems to good to be true"
    A he said, she said scenario! I love this!Mariana, help me to help you!!! Think of it another way, you were innocently walking by this road and somehow, you just happened upon the grave yard for businesses. Why, is irrelevant at this early stage. At this very early stage, you simply say, Why am I in this graveyard? I shouldn’t be here!! This is the place for those ‘professors,’ who never went to school, yet they professors and they claim to have a cure for hiv, aids and cancer and for good measure they’ll even give you the lotto numbers, for a small fee of-course.
    Notwithstanding how or why you got here, you are still nonetheless here! Help me to help you get out of this grave? It’s simple: 1: How much do you charge for your service/product/concept? 2: How do clients procure your services?? 3: How do they pay you??? 4: Are you forthcoming with them about the prospects of the success of your product/service/concept?(I’ll give you a hint: If I tell you that I can get you the lotto numbers for R500 but I add that sometimes my ancestors are busy, they send the wrong numbers and this is at your own risk, and you agree; then if you don’t win the Lotto , you made an informed choice 5: Are you deliberately misleading anyone? 6: How do you handle complaints? And lastly for my own understanding why do you believe anyone will want to have a meeting with you???
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Email problem
    Thanks
    adrianh...are all of the critic's so thick to say "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT PIEKSIE"
    Pieksie insulted the "Wiseman Concept and me by sayings it's a scam... how thick must she be by doing that, without any info, knowledge, or reason!
    Why do everyone have to turn the other cheek when insulted ....do you know what it means when someone says it's "definitely a scam" without any investigation.
    All the banks have more than 400 complaints in 6 months, the Wiseman Concept has zero complaints, the 4 complaints when searching Google are not claims and only self centered hollo conjecture like Pieksie's... and those supporting her, has the same level of intelligence.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Why can't you say...sorry i have over reacted... you started it all!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So Mariana, let me just make sure that you are qualified to speak about financial matters:

You graduated from Stellenbosch technical college in 1977 then you started a beauty salon in 2005.... (I take it you studied hairdressing at college - right?)

....ok, so how come you know more about finance than a chartered accountant?

....could it be because you are trying to pull the hair (sorry wool) over our eyes?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    So Mariana, let me just make sure that you are qualified to speak about financial matters:

You graduated from Stellenbosch technical college in 1977 then you started a beauty salon in 2005.... (I take it you studied hairdressing at college - right?)

....ok, so how come you know more about finance than a chartered accountant?

....could it be because you are trying to pull the hair (sorry wool) over our eyes?

Mariana, I told you, you found yourself, for whatever reason, in a place noone really wants to be in! I can only speak for myself! I'll plead your case, if you bona fide, that is: Again, use the following as a guideline:
    This is the place for those ‘professors,’ who never went to school, yet they professors and they claim to have a cure for hiv, aids and cancer and for good measure they’ll even give you the lotto numbers, for a small fee of-course.
    Notwithstanding how or why you got here, you are still nonetheless here! Help me to help you get out of this grave? It’s simple: 1: How much do you charge for your service/product/concept? 2: How do clients procure your services?? 3: How do they pay you??? 4: Are you forthcoming with them about the prospects of the success of your product/service/concept?(I’ll give you a hint: If I tell you that I can get you the lotto numbers for R500 but I add that sometimes my ancestors are busy, they send the wrong numbers and this is at your own risk, and you agree; then if you don’t win the Lotto , you made an informed choice 5: Are you deliberately misleading anyone? 6: How do you handle complaints?
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast