Thread: Interesting and funny newspaper articles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Interesting and funny newspaper articles

I have a rather eccentric alternatively flamboyant hobby! I collect newspaper articles and cartoons that are particularly funny. I’d like to share some with you guys and, I guess , see you perceive the clip. Since I cut out the cartoon or article it won’t always be possible to acknowledge the source. This one is entitled , “Prison Break 5, starring Ananias Mathe, coming soon1 From Prison to your living room!(see attached, it’s a million laughs, I promise you!)
    1. Remember the series “Prison break,” the protagonist had tattoos all over his body, but in actual fact it was a map;
    2. In this cartoon, that character from Zimbabwe Ananias Mathew net on a crime spree right here in SA, so the editors or reporters capitalized on the coincidence of this character escaping a few times from prison just when the series “prison break, “ was on tv;
    3. In this cartoon, Ananias too has tattoos on his body! But, his tattoos tell a different story, they include bribery money, Vaseline(remember, he said, he squeezed himself out of the window by smearing Vaseline all over his body, and the guards were asleep, this too is included in his tattoos!
    4. In another newspaper that was running at the time, don’t remember which one, but it was entitled, “ I’m no Houdini,” and aptly so as Ananias himself testified to the fact that he isn’t really a Houdini, on the night of his escape some of the guards were sleeping and to compound matters he actually recalled, that it was one of the guards birthday because while he was escaping he heard them singing happy birthday to their fellow guard!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I'm no houdini.jpg 
Views:	4692 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	2399
    Attached Files Attached Files
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus