Poll: Old School Music is cool

Page 100 of 176 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1753

Thread: Old school music is cool!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carl0s View Post
    No I didn't know that!

Did you know that The Beach Boys are on Chicago's "Wishing you were here"?

To quote wikipedia;

A very good day to you Carlos,

I can tell that we have kindred spirit in that ‘Chicago,’ is one of the greatest bands of all time and one of my favourite bands.
    Whilst, I was really into Chicago, and regularly revisit their music, I must confess, I followed Peter Cetera’s solo career with more vigour.
    Many thanks indeed for sharing this masterpiece
    Wishing you were here: Chicago: 1974: Lyrics and Video

“Sleepless hours and dreamless nights and far aways
    Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here
    Heaven knows and lord it shows when I'm away

Same old show in a different town on another time
    Even though you're far away, you're on my mind

And I'd like to change my life, and you know I would
    Just to be with you tonight, baby, if I could
    But I've got my job to do, and I do it well,
    So I guess that's how it is.

On the road it's a heavy load, but I'll get by
    Pay the price, make a sacrifice, and still I'll try
    Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here.”

Album cover[1]

[1] Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishing_You_Were_Here. Accessed 25 August 2013

“Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

2. Thank given for this post:

carl0s (26-Aug-13), tec0 (25-Aug-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post

This one I am not going to post the lyrics...

Enjoy
    A believer really does sing the truth.
    Indeed, He remains the greatest cowboy of them all, such is my testimony.

In the book of Isaiah, He is Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of peace;
    In the book of RevelationHe is The Alpha and Omega; TheConquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah; The Lion of the desert, The King of Kings and Lords of Lords;
    In the book of Hebrews He is the apostle of our profession; the
    author and finisher of our faith; the great high priest; mediatorof the New Covenant;
    In the book of ActsHe is the author of life; the source of eternal
    salvation for all who obey him; The image of God;
    In the book of JohnHe is The bread of Life; the good Shepherd; The creator; God, Only Begotten Son of God, The way, the truthand life; true bread, true light, true vine; Saviour of the world; In the Book of Ephesians He is the Great high priest;
    In the book of CorinthiansHe is the Wisdom of God, ourredemption; our sacrificed Passover lamb, the Lord of Glory andthe power of God;
    In the book of ActsHe is the author of life; Holy one; Lord of all,Son of God;
    In the Book of Matthew; He is the friend of sinners, The son ofDavid; The good master, the son of man, King of the Jews; TheChrist, The Messiah, God with us;
    In the book of Joshua, He is the captain of God's army;
    In the book of Luke, He is Jesus of Nazareth; He is Christ; thechosen of God, Christ the lord, the consolation of Israel;
    In the book of TimothyHe is the seed of David;
    In the Book of JamesHe is the Lord of Glory;
    In the book of PsalmsHe is the first born; King of glory;
    In the book of Romans He is the Deliverer; Lord over all; JesusChrist our Lord

Johnny Cash: The greatest cowboy of them all: 1979: Lyrics and Video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JohnnyCashABelieverSingstheTruth.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	3877

“I have always had my heroes I've loved a lot of legends
    Many men in my mind are ridin' tall
    But my cowboy hero hats off to the man who rode a donkey
    He's the greatest cowboy of them all

He loves all his little doggies he speaks to them kind and gently
    And he'll lift up any maverick that falls
    He sees every stray that scatters like it's the only one that matters
    Once he rode into the sunset but some returning sunrise
    He'll call up all the riders in the sky
    I gotta get my roll together gettin' ready for that sunrise
    That winds up where old cowboys never die
    The trail he rides is narrow but it's straighter than an arrow
    And he rides point for all the great and small

He will take us through the wire onto that plain that's higher
    Once he rode into the sunset...
    He's the greatest cowboy of them all.”

Album cover[1]

[1] Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Believer_Sings_the_Truth. Accessed 25 August 2013
    Click here
    sabbaticus

4. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (25-Aug-13)

Thanks
    Chicago:Hard to say I’m sorry:1982: Lyrics and Video

Name:	HARD_T~1.JPG 
Views:	326 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	3878

“ "Everybody needs a little time away," I heard her say, "from each other."

"Even lover's need a holiday far away from each other."

Hold me now.

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.

I just want you to stay.

After all that we've been through,

I will make it up to you. I promise to.

And after all that's been said and done,

You're just the part of me I can't let go.

Couldn't stand to be kept away just for the day from your body.

Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away from the one that I love.

Hold me now.

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.

I just want you to know.

Hold me now.

I really want to tell you I'm sorry.

I could never let you go.

And after all that's been said and done,

You're just the part of me I can't let go.

You're gonna be the lucky one.”

Album cover[1]

[1] Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_to_Say_I'm_Sorry. Accessed 25 August 2013
    Click here
    sabbaticus

6. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (25-Aug-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    California Girls was on of the great Beach Boys songs that did it for me way back then.

I'm still pissed off with the Beach Boys though for not authorising a re-release of this album by the Flames, one of the best South African bands ever. They were contracted by the Beach Boys which inevitably lead to their breakup.

Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The Flames recorded a number of soul covers which I believe was even better than the originals. They had a feel for soul music and had a fantastic musical ability with excellent balance between all the instruments in the band.

Gooi hom Bru!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This was the first rock album ever to be recorded in Quadrophonic sound.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Published on 15 Jul 2011
    Burning Bright ! - a short history of The Flames

The Flames were formed by brothers Steve Fataar on vocals and guitar and Edries (Brother) Fataar on vocals and bass, in Durban in 1963 under the management of Bing Kinsey. The band was originally augmented by George Faber on drums and Eugene Champion on guitar. Soon however Ricky Fataar joined on drums and Edries Fredericks took over on guitar and vocals. This formation recorded many 45's and the band's first album entitled Ummm! Ummm! Oh Yeah!!! after a Buddy Holly tune from his album Showcase.

Edries Fredericks left the band around 1966 in order to provide a more regular income and start a family. He was replaced by Mitchell (Baby) Duvall on guitar and vocals. They recorded the Flames' second album That's Enough released in early 1967. This album closed with the Flames first take at covering a 1959 Jerry Butler soul classic "For Your Precious Love". During these early years the Flames grew in fame and stature, often winning band competitions and polls. At age 12 Ricky Fataar won the title of Best Rock Drummer in South Africa.
    After Mitchell Duvall's departure, the Flames needed a new singer/guitarist. They invited Blondie Chaplin to join them for the recording of their third album Burning Soul! His amazing soulful voice and guitar playing helped change the band's direction to the classic Motown and Atlantic soul repertoire. This line-up went on to record their fourth and best album Soulfire in early 1968. This album featured their new version of "For Your Precious Love" with its unforgettable spoken introduction. This recording was released on a 45 which took the Flames to the top of the charts over much of Southern Africa during the middle of 1968.

In between Burning Soul and Soulfire The Flames also found time to help Una Valli record her masterpiece Soul Meeting by backing her on six of the twelve tracks.Thier collective version of Satisfaction gives Aretha Franklin something to think about ! Later that year they moved to London, where they played the club scene. It was at Blaise's that the Beach Boys' Al Jardine and Carl Wilson spotted them and later invited them to move to the United States and record for the Beach Boys own Brother label. They dropped the final letter from their name, becoming The Flame and started writing their own material. The album entitled simply "The Flame" was released in late 1970 and was the first ever rock album recorded in quadraphonic sound. It's a startling set of hard rockers, smooth ballads and power epics.

A second album was recorded but shelved after Steve Fataar and Edries (Brother) Fataar elected to return home. Ricky Fataar and Blondie Chaplin were later invited to become full-time members of The Beach Boys, staying for three albums, "Carl And The Passions: So Tough", "Holland" and the double live set "In Concert". All feature compositions by Ricky Fataar and Blondie Chaplin and all are well worth seeking out.

The Flames live on in their wonderful records, five albums and fifteen 45's in all. To this day their powerful and melodic playing and singing continues to thrill both old and new fans.

Way back in the 1970's the original master tapes for most of The Flames' records were sadly lost in a factory fire. Every effort has been made to return this wonderful music to you in the best possible sound quality by high-grade transcriptions from the best possible vinyl sources. Listen for yourself and judge if we have succeeded. Enjoy the Flames!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    1. Tec0,They had a nerve indeed! Allow me to state your case and clarify the Bible’s position and the misconceptions of the Church. “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.” Matthew 7:1-15. The first mistake that radio station made was to judge you!
    2. My official public relations statement allows me to level criticism against any church leader, professor of theology, Bible School student, Christian radio station and my fellow Christians. I am the worst Christian on this planet, to date I’ve only committed a trillion and one sins, of the Lord’s servant’s I’m the least important. I proudly proclaim that I’m part of the weak, foolish and lowly and despised things of this world. Unless any professor of theology can make the same bold public statement then they simply don’t have the privilege that I have in criticizing church leaders! Extensive Bible study is my most favourite hobby and pastime. I don’t need any church, Bible School or theology professor whatsoever to guide me in this regard! I love studying the Bible. I don’t know the whole Bible, but I have the Holy Spirit to guide me into all truth!3. Mistake 2: They minded your business!Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you.”1 Thessalonians 4:11."I don't care what you say anymore, this is my lifeGo ahead with your own life, leave me alone. I never said I was a victim of circumstance.I still belong, don't get me wrong.You can speak your mind but not on my time;"Billy Joel;
    4. All forms of music, vocal and instrumental existed among the Biblical Jewish people, The New Testament Christians and all Churches throughout these past centuries.
    5. “Archaeological and written data have demonstrated clearly that music was an integral part of daily life in ancient Israel/Palestine. Figurines and iconographic depictions reveal that people played chordophones and frame drums, and that the human voice was essential as women and men sang love songs along with laments for the deceased. Data also describes outdoor scenes of music and dancing in sometimes prophetic frenzies, often with carefully orchestrated and choreographed musicians and singers within specially built structures.”
    6. The Bible perspective about the flute is simple. This musical instrument was invented by Jubal, the very first musician. Genesis 4:21
    7. The common misconception that many Churches and Christians have is that becuase the devil aka lucifer was the angel of music and the head of praise and worship, he has somehow infiltrated music and uses music to influence people to carry out whatever malicious intentions he has. What they fail to realize, that Biblically, they will answer only for their sins and not what another man has or hasn’t done. The mind your own business scripture very applicable here!

“One good thing about music, when it hits you fell no pain
    So hit me with music, hit me with music
    Hit me with music, hit me with music now
    I got to say trench town rock
    I say don't watch that
    Trench town rock, big fish or sprat
    Trench town rock, you reap what you sow
    Trench town rock, and everyone know now
    Trench town rock, don't turn your back
    Trench town rock, give the slum a try
    Trench town rock, never let the children cry
    Trench town rock, cause you got to tell Jah why

You grooving Kingston 12, grooving, Kingston 12
    Grooving woe, woe, it's Kingston 12
    Grooving it's Kingston 12
    No want you fe galang so,
    No want you fe galang so
    You want come cold I up
    But you can't come cold I up
    Cause I'm grooving, yes I'm grooving”
    The misconception of music and the Bible( Ezekiel 28:13 KJV v Ezekiel 28:13 NIV)

The originof the fact that Satan was the Archangel and leader of praise and worship in Heaven before his time comes from Ezekiel 28:13. The problem is that the KJV describes him as the ‘prince of pipes and tabrets indicating that when he was created he was create with an innate ability to create music from within himself. To put things into perspective:

The king James Version reads as follows:
    Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.”

Whereas

The New International version reads as follows:
    “You were in Eden,the garden of God;every precio
    us stone adorned you:
    carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.
    Your settings and mountings( there is a footnote here)were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.”

The footnote in NIV states “ the meaning for Hebrew for this phrase is uncertain.”

So my simple question is where it states, in the Bible that one must only listen to Gospel music or specifically that it is a sin to listen to other music. If we are to do things Biblically point me to the chapter and verse?

Is it acceptable to listen to instrumental music and unacceptable to listen to the music of Whitney Houston on the basis that the Bible says you shouldn’t or because certain members of the Church says that you shouldn’t?

Even if even one of you listening to any other music besides Gospel music then you are equally guilty of a non-existent crime that you accuse me of! The LORD accepts me as I am, the Holy Spirit will guide me into all truth and the LORD will work with me and all of us here as individuals in a process!!!
    Answer me this, if music was so very destructive to one then why didn’t the Apostle Paul address it? In fact in AD 40 when the Apostle Paul was around, there was many forms of secular music, the Romans were renowned for their secular music yet the Apostle Paul didn’t take exception to this but he specifically took acceptance to one Christian judging the next!
    Paul had difficulties with the church at Corinth. They were too quick to judge others on things where grace should have abounded. Instead of church members settling things between themselves in a Christian manner or bringing the matter before the church, they were suing one another in court. They were getting into fierce arguments over things which should never have been brought to a judge. The witness of Christ was hurt over such wrangling. Paul was upset with the church at Corinth and said, “If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints? Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases” (I Cor 6:1-2)? Instead of settling these issues with one another, “one brother goes to law against another—and this in front of unbelievers” (1 Cor 6:6).
    Paul was saying that “everything was permissible” for him yet not everything was beneficial (1 Cor 6:12). The context was sexual immorality but also what foods were to be eaten and what was to be abstained from. Paul was saying that grace should abound. Some were judging others for things that were not sin to them. For some, eating meats that were left over from that sacrificed to idols were okay – for others, it was an offensive thing. These two groups were often judging one another but with the wrong motives. Paul was not happy about such judgments of others over what they simply ate. He told the church at Rome to “Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand” (Rom 14:1-4).

Click here
    sabbaticus

12. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (28-Aug-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm so happy to share this with you.... Enjoy!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    A correlation: Music, Scripture, Legend and history…King Solomon’s mines will always ignite huge interest this globe over..
    I can appreciate why UB40 named their 1983 and 1989 albums Labour of Love 1 and labour of Love 2, because it’s just that a labour of true love. To appreciate Reggae you’ll have a profound love for the history, mythology, Scripture and legends..

King Solomon and sexual healing!( The legend of the ring!) “ We’ll share the shelter of my single bed.”

If law school has taught me anything, it’s taught me to avoid a proliferation of the collateral issues, break down various arguments until the issue in dispute glare at you from that word document and have conclusions that can be logically reconciled with the premises that it’s based upon. I’ve researched this issue extensively for more than 15 years! Whilst, I hold google in high regard, i’m old school, so University library book research has been my point of departure..

“And baby, I can't hold it much longer, It's getting stronger and stronger. And when I get that feeling I want Sexual Healing. Sexual Healing, oh baby, makes me feel so fine
    Helps to relieve my mind. Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
    Sexual Healing is something that's good for me.Baby I got sick this morning
    A sea was storming inside of me. Baby I think I'm capsizing. The waves are rising and rising and when I get that feeling. I want Sexual Healing
    Sexual Healing is good for me, makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush
    Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us, sexual Healing, baby, it's good for me
    Sexual Healing is something that's good for me, and it's good for me and it's so good to me. My baby ohhh…” Sexual healing Marvin Gaye

King Solomon is common to Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Rastafarianism. Since I’m Christian by faith, the Bible will always be my logical point of departure.

The issue in dispute: Did King Solomon father a child by a mythical Queen Sheba? Did King Solomon have a unique ring(which found it’s way to the very hand of Bob Marley)?
    The Bible itself does not specifically mention that King Solomon fathered a son with Queen Sheba nor does it say that he have sexual relations with her. The Bible neither confirms nor denies this. The point of departure will simply then have to be opinion based on logical deduction and inference. Clues from the Bible itself, popular legend, pseudo histories, mythologies and Israel official view on Ethiopian Jews help to draw an inference. That said, the anecdotal evidence is overwhelming.

Marvin Gayes sexual healing is putting it very mildly when it comes to the Biblical King

Solomon’s sexual needs! King Solomon had seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines, . (1Kings 11:3.
    Both 1 Kings 10:13 and 2 Chronicles 9:12 say that “King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for.” 2 Chronicles 9:12 adds that he gave her more than she had brought to him. ‘m of the opinion that King Solomon did father a child with the legendary Queen of Sheba, that he did give her a ring to give her son and further that there is a blood line(consanguinity as we call it in the law of succession) between Kind Solomon and Ethiopia). King Solomon had a thing for women, the Bible confirms this

"But King Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; Of the nation which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go into them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love." (1Kings 11:1-2)

“The queen of Sheba has been called a variety of names by different peoples in different times. To King Solomon of Israel she was the Queen of Sheba. In Islamic tradition she was called Bilqis or Balqis by the Arabs, who say she came from the city of Sheba, also called Mareb, in Yemen or Arabia Felix. The Roman historian Josephus calls her Nicaule. The Ethiopian people claim her as Makeda or Maqueda. She is thought to have been born sometime in the 10th century BC.The Qur'an, the central religious text of Islam, mentions the kingdom of the Queen by name (Sheba) in the 34th Chapter. Arab sources name her Balqis, Bilqis or BilquisThe Qur'an, the central religious text of Islam, mentions the kingdom of the Queen by name (Sheba) in the 34th Chapter. Arab sources name her Balqis, Bilqis or Bilquis.”

Again, my point of departure will be stricture and only what the Bible itself says, I must emphasize this! That said it’s noteworthy what the Rastafarians ‘Kebra Negast’ says

“And the Queen rejoiced, and she went forth in order to depart, and the King set her on her way with great pomp and ceremony. And SOLOMON took her aside so that they might be alone together, and he took off the ring that was upon his little finger, and he gave it to the Queen, and said unto her, "Take [this] so that thou mayest not forget me. And if it happen that I obtain seed from thee, this ring shall be unto it a sign; and if it be a man child he shall come to me; and the peace of God be with thee! (Chapter:31).”
    26 may 1991, “Israel fell into joyous celebration tonight as the Government announced the successful conclusion of an emergency airlift of 14,500 Ethiopian Jews, nearly the entire Jewish population, in just under 36 hours.” No one knows with any certainty the origins of Ethiopia's Jews, but it is clear that they observe the faith the way it was practiced before the First Temple was destroyed 2,500 years ago. They know nothing of the rabbinical teachings, Talmudic scholarship or other refinements that have been added to Judaism since then.According to their own legend, the Ethiopians are descendants of the progeny of King Solomon, who built the First Temple, and the Queen of Sheba. Other scholars believe they are a part of the lost tribe of Dan.In 1973, the Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel recognized the Ethiopians as Jews, allowing them to immigrate here.” “Operation Solomon airlifted almost twice as many Ethiopian Jews to Israel as Operation Moses. The operation set a world record for single-flight passenger load on May 24, 1991 when an El Al 747 carried 1,122 passengers to Israel (1,087 passengers were registered, but dozens of children hid in their mothers' robes.”
    World War 2: “In 1896 Italy was defeated by a poorly armed Ethiopia. Bob Marley depicts this batter on the double sleeve of the vinyl record ‘Confrontation’Mussolini talked of avenging this humiliation, but the rest of the world saw his 1935 adventure for what it was - naked aggression against an almost defenceless state. In November 1935, thousands of Italian troops accompanied by even more native colonial "Askari" troops crossed into Tigrai from Eritrea in the north under the command of Field Marshal De Bono, an elderly and cautious officer who planned to progress slowly into the Empire. They were quickly followed by similar forces from Italian Somaliland in the south and east commanded by Marshal Graziani.”

"Is This Love" Bob Marley

I wanna love you and treat you right;
    I wanna love you every day and every night:
    We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
    We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
    We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
    Is this love - is this love - is this love -
    Is this love that I'm feelin'?
    I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
    I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

I'm willing and able,
    So I throw my cards on your table!
    I wanna love you - I wanna love and treat - love and treat you right;
    We'll be together, yeah! - with a roof right over our heads;
    We'll share the shelter, yeah, - of my single bed;

Wo-o-o-oah! Oh yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!
    Yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!

I'm willing and able,
    See: I wanna love ya, I wanna love and treat ya -
    love and treat ya right.
    We'll be together, with a roof right over our heads!
    We'll share the same room, yeah! Jah provide the bread.
    We'll share the shelter of my single bed.”

Attachment 2514Attachment 2515Attachment 2516Attachment 2517

As at 10:47 am, Sunday 25 August 2013, radio 702 just played one of my favourite classics. The song is “Is this love,” by Bob Marley. Apart from this, all the other radio stations continue to play Marley’s music and his albums still sell to date!
    The grammar of love..

Bob Marley: Is this love? 1978: Lyrics and Video

Name:	Bob-marley-is-this-love.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	3879

"Is This Love" Bob Marley
    I wanna love you and treat you right;
    We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
    I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
    I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

I'm willing and able,
    I wanna love you - I wanna love and treat - love and treat you right;
    We'll be together, yeah! - with a roof right over our heads;
    We'll share the shelter, yeah, - of my single bed;

Wo-o-o-oah! Oh yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!
    Yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!

I'm willing and able,
    See: I wanna love ya, I wanna love and treat ya -
    love and treat ya right.
    We'll be together, with a roof right over our heads!
    We'll share the same room, yeah! Jah provide the bread.
    We'll share the shelter of my single bed."

Album cover http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_This..._Wailers_song)
    Last edited by Citizen X; 25-Aug-13 at 04:03 PM.
    Click here
    sabbaticus