Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Be Motivated Today

Thanks
    After joining Dynamic Travel Network and after the first month cancelling my membership and seeing a fire coming, then trying to warn everyone against DTN, it looks like Stefan Pienaar made a run for it, as DTN's website has completely dissapeared.

I decided to give BeMotivated2day a try as they seem to be stable, affordable, international and i have found the motivational emails encouraging since joining. I don't believe i will get rich quick with them but believe if i give it a decent try for 6 months i could be earning an extra R500 to R1000 a month. For a internet entrepeneur every income source counts. I was also concerned about the product. After receiving the first few motivational emails, i realised motivation is worth paying for. I have always been a person that motivates myself, but for the first time in my life i have been a bit down and find the encouragement lifting. Words can make or brake a person. You can only achieve it, if you believe you can achieve it and BMT is getting me believing again. I am doing programming fulltime again, and with rugby have little time for internet entrepeneurship, but i am still willing to pay the R70 per month for the motivational emails. i will mainly hope to get referrals via my blog. My BMT link:http://www.BeMotivatedToday.com/59318

jw95336 your comment has me concerned. Is there anyone else with a similar experience.

I am busing working on my own MLM concept. It will take time and research to develop, but has the potentional to be the biggest and most successfull , MLM company SA has ever seen ( I know it is a bold statement ). The scope, growth , range, income potentional for it is big. I am talking multimillion. If there is any thinkers/dreamers/visionaries here on TFSA that whould like to brainstorm with me and want to partner with me then PM me. The idee is much to big for me to work on alone and i am a person that likes doing things myself.

Edit: To Add, the MLM concept i am working is to help South Aficans creates Passive income and Financial feedom also helping South Africans succeed via education and entrepeneurship. Am looking for a partner that is down to earth and wants to make a difference.

Cheers
    BJ

Email problem
    Thanks

Be Motivated Today!

"Be Motivated Today" is a unique system that is successfully producing wealth for thousands.

There is a 14 day Free trial, NO Credit Card Required! Then it's just $10.00 a month to upgrade. Plus, a full Money Back Guarantee. Plus more....

This is definitely worth checking out!
    Visit the website today.
    Last edited by Dave A; 21-Aug-22 at 03:37 PM.

Suspended
    Thanks

Be Motivated Toady

When it comes to finding a legitimate online business,it's a minefield out there.Make a wrong step or choose the wrong company,and you could lose big.
    Yet deep down,i figured that among all the "hype" out there,there has to be a few jewels.After all,the internet is a multi-billion-dollar marketplace,there's gotta be somebody who has develop a real opportunity for cashing in on it.
    I'd like to start showing you that Be Motivated Today is indeed one of those rare jewels.
    It is based right here in cape town,south africa.The system is fully automated.All you need to do drive traffic to your website that they provides.And it's very affordable at only R86-00 per month.
    You can try a FREE trial for 14 days:
    Last edited by Dave A; 21-Aug-22 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jw95336 View Post
    I was brought in by others with great recommendations. Nobody told me that it was impossible to make any money in your first month and in your second month. Then I found a provision explaining that in a hidden place - Payout Summary Report section. I had already brought in 3 Silver Members to the site and voiced that I was concerned that it should be more clear so that people are not tricked into the program - my account was terminated. With my 3 Silver Members, my matrix was practically paid for if they gave me the 2 referrals in their Find 2 Get 2 program like they promised - they said it could take 2 months. Nothing worked automatically like they said. I became worried about people signing up under me and blaming me.

Some people cannot afford to be in the hole for 2-3 months, it should be more clear. They shouldn't suggest in their comp plan that you should strive to get 3 Silver referrals. With 3 Silver referrals and 51 trial members, I would still be at a loss for $10 first month, a loss of $20 second month, and a loss of $1.25 in the 3rd month when they finally make their first payout to me. Keep in mind that I would only be able to recoup most of my money by the 3rd month because of my referral bonuses. Not everyone can get 3 upgrades in their first month and 51 trial members. If you cannot, then you will be at a loss into your 4th-6th month. People who cannot pay out of pocket that many times may just find themselves having to forfeit their prior subscriptions - $10 is not a lot here where I live but people from all over are looking for real incomes from the internet.

The CEO's response - "And our program is not for people, who cannot afford $10. I have never read anything about a concern for poorer people in other countries." Perhaps it should be more clear that it is not for poor people.
    If your income is dependant on recruiting more members, you have joined a pyramid scheme. See post on Is Herbalife a pyramid scheme?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Suspended
    Thanks
    It is clear your concerns are all about making money fast.Let me tell you sir,in any business,if you cannot allow your business at least 1-2 years to grow,you will fail.Most people join programs to make money fast with minimum investments.In any business,online or offline,you must be prepared to invest both money and time.Try buying a Mcdonalds franchise and see then how much time and money you need.
    I recommend staying with BMT.It is one of the best online businesses out there.And your $10,think of it as your rent you need to pay each month.

Thanks
    I use common sense and considerations of reasonableness to guide me when it comes to the little money that I have! No, I don't want to watch no video! NO I don't want to pay you any money! NO thank you!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anthuwin View Post
    It is clear your concerns are all about making money fast.Let me tell you sir,in any business,if you cannot allow your business at least 1-2 years to grow,you will fail.Most people join programs to make money fast with minimum investments.In any business,online or offline,you must be prepared to invest both money and time.Try buying a Mcdonalds franchise and see then how much time and money you need.
    I recommend staying with BMT.It is one of the best online businesses out there.And your $10,think of it as your rent you need to pay each month.
    I would rather invest my money in manufacturing or selling a worthwhile product or service than to bullshit people into believing that they can sit at home and earn money the easy way. Just recruit x number of members and you become a platinum distributor or whatever. It is all about the recruiting and never about the products.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (30-Jan-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    I would rather invest my money in manufacturing or selling a worthwhile product or service than to bullshit people into believing that they can sit at home and earn money the easy way. Just recruit x number of members and you become a platinum distributor or whatever. It is all about the recruiting and never about the products.
    Good morning Blurock,

I can't but agree with you! There are no gaurantees with concepts such as these i.e. do you get a refund if you don't make it big???
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Good morning Blurock,

I can't but agree with you! There are no gaurantees with concepts such as these i.e. do you get a refund if you don't make it big???
    There are no guarantees in life, specially not in business. Life is not fair, but honesty always prevails.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Given that you didn't originally make your post in this thread, Anthuwin (I moved it here), I hope you've now read all the previous discussion.

Same goes for Brent SA, now that I think of it.

As you might gather, there's more to this than just bombing your affiliate links all over the interwebs

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast