Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Lol @ Vanash

Plagiarism Check
    6 matches from http://www.infowars.com/study-conspi...crazy-hostile/
    In short the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory accurately describes the people who defend the official account of not those who dispute it
    6 matches from http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...e-2453052.html
    In short the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory accurately describes the people who defend the official account of not those who dispute it
    6 matches from http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...e-2711552.html
    6 matches from http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/k...falling-apart/
    6 matches from http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07...vs-govt-dupes/
    6 matches from http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/07...crazy-hostile/
    5 matches from http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...t-2711588.html
    5 matches from http://www.democraticunderground.com/11356666
    4 matches from http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...2-3049336.html
    ... Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes those labeled conspiracy theorists appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events
    4 matches from http://www.infowars.com/government-c...falling-apart/
    ... Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes those labeled conspiracy theorists appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events
    4 matches from http://www.democraticunderground.com...02&pid=5646149
    A social psychological study of online discussion of conspiracy theories the study compared conspiracist pro-conspiracy theory and conventionalist anti-conspiracy comments at news websites
    4 matches from http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2014/02/...-than-sheeple/
    3 matches from http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-ne...nt-dupes-crazy
    A social psychological study of online discussion of conspiracy theories the study compared conspiracist pro-conspiracy theory and conventionalist anti-conspiracy comments at news websites
    3 matches from http://themindunleashed.org/2014/10/...ists-sane.html
    2 matches from http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...2-3044674.html
    Douglas of the University of Kent
    1 matches from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23847577
    A social psychological study of online discussion of conspiracy theories
    1 matches from http://purple-elephant-uk.blogspot.c...onspiracy.html
    ... negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory accurately describes the people who defend the official account of not those who dispute it

Results source search
    First search finished.
    Relevance 23: www.infowars.com
    www.infowars.com/government-cover-ups-are-falling-apart
    www.infowars.com/study-conspiracy-theorists-sane...

Relevance 19: beforeitsnews.com
    beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/07/cia...
    beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/10/new-studies...
    beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/10/scientific-study...
    beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/shields-are-down...
    beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/government-cover...

Relevance 12: www.lewrockwell.com
    www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/kevin-barrett/government...

Relevance 8: www.democraticunderground.com
    www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&...
    www.democraticunderground.com/11356666

Relevance 8: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23847577
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24750075

Relevance 7: www.realistnews.net
    www.realistnews.net/Thread-new-university-of-kent-uk...

Relevance 7: chemtrailsplanet.net
    chemtrailsplanet.net/2014/02/...conspiracy-theorists-more...

Relevance 6: www.presstv.ir
    www.presstv.ir/.../313399/conspiracy-theorists-vs-govt-dupes

Relevance 3: www.pakalertpress.com
    www.pakalertpress.com/...conspiracy-theorists-sane...hostile

Relevance 3: purple-elephant-uk.blogspot.com
    purple-elephant-uk.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-negative...

Relevance 3: themindunleashed.org
    themindunleashed.org/2014/10/scientific-study-reveals...

Relevance 3: www.wnd.com
    www.wnd.com/2013/10/are-conspiracy-theorists-really-the...
    Originally posted by Trickzta
    Cecil John Rhodes was an Agent of the ‘City of London” bankers, the ‘Red Shields’ known as the Rothschilds are the Banking Elite’s Leaders and even the Queen pays homage to them.

The Bankers paid Rhodes and financed the acquisition of gold and diamond mines in his quest to gain a monopoly on these valuable minerals. Rhodes was a fanatical Empire builder and used the military to take Zimbabwe by force, despite having made a promise not to do so. Albert Beit played a role in this theft and double cross.

Rhodes became the only living man to have a country named after him. The myths and legends of ancient gold mines in Zimbabwe is what drove Rhodes to claim Zimbabwe for Britain‘s Empire. He had ambitions to colonise the whole African continent.

I’m writing from memory so the timeline may not be accurate but the events are well documented.

Rhodes introduced fenced in compounds for the cheap labourers as well as a ‘pass’ system for those ‘natives’on the streets of Kimberly after curfew. Hendrik Vervoerd later adopted these measures and wrote them into law.

The goldfields of the Witwatersrand proved too big a bone to chew and Rhodes could not gain a majority or monopoly as he had in Kimberly’s diamond rush, something he achieved through deceit, cunning and greed. His partner in crime the rogue Barney Barnato was instrumental in his achieving this monopoly.

Barney disappeared overboard from a ship on which Rhodes and Barney were sailing to England on. Convenient for Rhodes to say the least.

President Kruger had sent a proposal to the Queen and the Prime Minister of England in which he made concessions to England and also some requests that would avert military confrontation between the two countries.

The Queen and the Parliament accepted Krugers terms, stating that they were generous and ample and fully accepted the offer. A letter to this effect was sent to Lord Milner in the Cape. Rhodes and Milner ignored this letter and kept it secret while they plotted for war. Obviously the ‘City of London’ wanted war as there was no other way to seize the gold mines under the Kruger proposals that the Queen endorsed.

By planning and executing the Jameson raid fiasco they literally forced England into a war she neither started nor wanted.

The monopoly of the diamond mines led to one of the biggest conspiracies in the world. By hoarding the bulk of the diamonds and controlling their release they were able to sell the diamonds at a price many fold their value. A stone costing $20 could retail for a $1000 or more.

De Beers would go to any lengths to maintain this artificial value for these little stones. They made a deal with Russia to buy and distribute their diamonds and prevented the Russians from flooding the market and dropping the value of diamonds.

De Beers is suspected of sabotaging an American diamond mining operation after they refused to sell the mine to the monopoly. The mining operation has never been able to mine diamonds since.

What we see here is the price fixing for diamonds in the hands of the few. The ‘City of London’ would eventually decide on the price of gold, platinum and other metals as well as controlling the release of diamonds to keep the price inflated.

These practices were very profitable to the Bankers and was instrumental in keeping the countries who were rich in minerals in perpetual debt with only a few corrupt officials in those countries being enriched. It ensured that the minerals would be mined by using cheap labour and paid for at prices well below their worth. For example, some modern day Financial experts say gold, had its price been market related instead of decided by a few people would be sold at $6000.00 per fine ounce.

The World Order was stealing the wealth of mineral rich nations and giving little in return. The working conditions in the mines left many people with diseases of the lungs and possibly other ailments too. Little has been done to compensate these workers.

With Oppenheimer selling his 40% shares in de Beers to Anglo-American in which he had shares and with Anglo-American selling its gold shares they weave a web that entangles any legal action for compensation and makes it difficult to bring the Giant Mining Houses to account.

Rhodes was the shaker that enabled the ‘City of London’ aka the Masters of world affairs and the so-called ‘shadow’ governments that are the power behind the Governments of many, many countries in our present day world, to be in the situation they find themselves in today.

The ‘City of London’ is still in the business of instigating wars and their outcome, causing stocks and bonds to be manipulated, stealing the mineral wealth of Nations that have people starving despite their wealth, and a whole lot more.

Rhodes founded the ‘Round Table’ organisation that serves the Bankers and their objectives till this day. He also started a scholarship for promising young people to groom for future positions that would be beneficial to the Bankers and their goals.

Rhodes was effectively the first of the Elite to bring South Africa to heel. Everything he did was for the Banker’s Empire first, the Queen second and everyone else, last if at all.

Please feel free to ask for more detail, for sources or any other questions you might have. I’ll be posting some ‘cut and paste’ articles to add some meat to the bones in this post.
    HR, I'm comparing this post of Trickzta with your post, I don't see the similarity! Am I missing something here? Or are we talking about different posts?
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

2. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-14)

Thanks
    “Are you essentially saying that Britain( a country with legal personality), the state, not it's citizens, but it's decision makers are part of this so called NWO?”

Not exactly Vanash, what I’m saying is that the Bankers in their sovereign ‘City of London’ make decisions or influence decision makers to make decisions to suit the Bankers’ or World Order’s agenda/s. I’ll post a few quotes to validate this shortly.

The Media plays a massive role in promoting the Bankers’ agenda. When the Malaysian Airliner was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet the Mainstream Media immediately and collectively reported that Russia or at the very least Russian backed rebels were responsible for the downing of the plane.

The MSM were unanimous in blaming the Russian President for complicity in this atrocity. This before a single investigator had reached the crash site yet. The Bankers want a war against Russia and they tried their time tested ‘False Flag’ incident to get this result. Bad news for them but in today’s world there are many people that see right through their deception and gross mis-information tactics.

These people and Putin’s open cards approach to this tragic murderous deed averted a war that the Bankers so badly want. The plane was shot down just after Putin signed the BRICS Bank agreement in South America. He will pay for this if the Bankers have their way. They don’t forget and they never forgive.

The MSM are trying to demonise Putin and twist the truth in an attempt to build up support for attacking Russia. Europe is suffering more than Russia is from the sanctions the World Order is slapping on Russia.

War is inevitable with the US/UN/NATO and to some extent, the UK, Germany and France busy solving the world’s problems by bombing the Western backed IS/ISIS/ISIL ‘terrorist’ group. Syria, Iran, China and Russia are being targeted by these actions.

Africa is under constant harassment to ensure that the cheap labour system continues supplying the West with cheap minerals. Fear of the ‘Gold Standard’ returning to the monetary system may well be the real reason for Military Intervention in Mali.

We now know that the Great War (war can be great?) was engineered by Bankers for Bankers. They made a great fortune with scant regard for the lives and livelihoods of common people or their Governments.

The following is a cut and paste job. I found it to be of interest as it shows explicitly that war is not in a country’s interest, with a few possible exceptions. I’ve read the article in full, anyone else wanting to read this article is welcome to click on the link.

UK bonds that financed first world war to be redeemed 100 years later

As Europe marks the centenary of the Great War, the Treasury said it would pay off £218m from a 4% consolidated loan next February, as part of a redemption of bonds stretching as far back as the 18th century. They also relate to the South Sea Bubble crisis of 1720, the Napoleonic and Crimean wars and the Irish potato famine.

Almost £2bn of first world war debt remains, and the government said it was looking into the practicalities of repaying it in full.

The “4% consols” were issued in 1927 by Winston Churchill, then chancellor, to refinance national war bonds originating from the first world war. The government’s Debt Management Office (DMO) estimates that the nation has paid £1.26bn in interest on these bonds since 1927.

For long periods, high inflation depressed the War Loan’s market value meaning the government would have lost money by buying the bonds back. But, with the bond trading at a few pounds below its callable value, Nangle has argued it makes sense for the government to call it in. The government could then issue a new bond paying less than 3.5% saving money on interest payments while, he admits, allowing his clients to make money.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...bonds-redeemed
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    WoW, I always supply a link when I copy and paste! At the very least I offer links on request. I never claim to be the author of these posts. Except for the first 100 word article I posted recently at pmguys request. And that wasn't anything spectacular or earth shattering. And once the hotlink didn't work but as soon as I realised this I supplied the link.

But HR you're missing the point here. My question to you was "How do you know if I've read a 'copy and paste' article or not?"

Suspended
    Thanks
    How do you know if I've read a 'copy and paste' article or not
    Repetition & blatant mistakes that you would have rectified if you had read it !

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    WoW, I always supply a link when I copy and paste! At the very least I offer links on request. I never claim to be the author of these posts. Except for the first 100 word article I posted recently at pmguys request. And that wasn't anything spectacular or earth shattering. And once the hotlink didn't work but as soon as I realised this I supplied the link.

But HR you're missing the point here. My question to you was "How do you know if I've read a 'copy and paste' article or not?"
    Me thinks people would be less stressed if you posted link and your thoughts on the relating article, instead of copy and pasting the whole article.

Thanks
    Zooma won't allow the nwo near his inkandla
    "Why do we never get an answer, when we're knocking at the door
    With a thousand million questions, about hate and death and war?"

Thanks
    Thanks vieome, wise words and solid advice. I'll be applying your advice from now on.

I've been given similar advice before, but lacked the confidence and at that time I felt that I also lacked the knowledge to make any sense.

I'm sure there's those that will always say that I never make sense anyway, but what the hell? I'll give it a go.

Thanks again.

Thanks
    JohnV the NWO paid for Zooma's shack. They've since stopped their R200,000,000.00 donation which used to be an annual gift,.

It's a gift if you're an African, but a bribe if you're European, corruption is not an African concept.

But you're correct in what you say. Helen Godzilla wasn't able to visit the place, not even to view it from outside.

Thanks

corruption is not an African concept.
    Trickzta, this statement is a statement of fact. That being said, whilst we didn't invent the concept, our politicians have mastered it.
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The Media plays a massive role in promoting the Bankers’ agenda. When the Malaysian Airliner was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet the Mainstream Media immediately and collectively reported that Russia or at the very least Russian backed rebels were responsible for the downing of the plane.

The MSM were unanimous in blaming the Russian President for complicity in this atrocity. This before a single investigator had reached the crash site yet.
    Please provide the source of your claim "the Malaysian Airliner was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet" (which I point out you have presented as fact).

12. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (18-Nov-14)

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast