Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Still consider this... if it is such a stupid idea... why is it still illegal?
    So you saying it’s illegal because it’s a good idea? Huh? It is illegal precisely because it is such a bad idea. Why would you reason that illegality = good idea?

I mean if people will not use the option why not make it available?

People will “use the option” of driving drunk, so let’s legalize drunk driving. Hell it will even help with population control

Tec0 I am sorry to say, but you are one crazy guy
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have never heard anyone say, you know if suicide was legal I would do it. The reason people who want to commit suicide dont do it, is not cause it is illegal. I mean once someone commits suicide they can hardly be arrested for it.

Tec0 honestly in glass half full or half empty situation, I am sure you will say it is NWO glass and the liquid is poison. Even with your pro-prosperous suggestion of population control through suicide, if you lived in such a world, you going to be screaming, that the NWO is killing people who dont want to die by assisted suicide.

And I am not having a go at you, but mate you stretch the imagination to the darkest places it can go. I would suggest that you put smiling as an action item on your daily list of things to do, even if you got no reason to smile.

Thanks
    I simply cannot believe what I just read.

If you are enlightened, or awake you would know better than to off yourself because your life sux. I got news for you mate. There are people who live off nothing, and give everything they earn to charity!!!! If you want to commit suicide over materialistic things, then you need to reevaluate yourself and your way of thinking. Life is not about what you have or what you own. it's about giving what you have to advance those around you! Rather go out and teach people how to improve their life and the lives of people around them than telling them, aw well ur fucked so here's a gun./ Please man, think before you just say stuff like this.

Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awkward-Family-Photo3.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	4221
    Hush my little child, don’t cry. Remember that if things ever get too tough and you are very depressed you can commit suicide. It is such a good idea that it’s illegal at the moment, I will fight the good fight and try and make it legal so if you decide to commit suicide when you older you can do so legally, plus it will be quick and painless. Also, you would be helping out the world by bringing down the population.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awkward-Family-Photo3.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	4221
    Hush my little child, don’t cry. Remember that if things ever get too tough and you are very depressed you can commit suicide. It is such a good idea that it’s illegal at the moment, I will fight the good fight and try and make it legal so if you decide to commit suicide when you older you can do so legally, plus it will be quick and painless. Also, you would be helping out the world by bringing down the population.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    Talk of NWO makes me laugh.

My advice and humble opinion, as in the old days, don't believe everything you read, and in this day and age, don't believe everything you watch on you-tube.
    New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.

In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist – a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory – accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it.

No wonder the anti-conspiracy people are sounding more and more like a bunch of hostile, paranoid cranks
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/14/whatabout7/

Thanks
    CIA, Mossad have been dabbling in mind control for decades
    • Secret U.S. documents reveal infatuation with “brainwashing”
    - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1361....gdC0hdJ7.dpuf

Thanks
    "The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the scenes." Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." - James Warburg, founder of the Council on Foreign Relations

"It is necessary to establish a universal regime and empire over the whole world ...." Adam Weishaupt founder of the Bavarian Illuminati.

The six goals for a one world order.
    Goal #1 : The establishment of international economic order (cashless society)

Goal #2: The establishment of a one-world government

Goal #3 : The conquest and subjugation of two super powers (USA and USSR)

Goal #4: The ascension of the United States of Europe as the dominant nation in a Confederated one-world government

Goal #5: The ushering in of a supreme world leader to preside over the new unified one-world government

Goal #6 : The establishment of a one-world religion which will coordinate all the world’s religions, cults, faith groups and spiritual beliefs under the guidance of Supreme Pontiff

The method by which these are going to be brought about will most likely be either a manufactured GLOBAL ECONOMIC DEPRESSION, THIRD WORLD WAR, or MAYBE BOTH. It has been said that Albert Pike or the Freemasons have established a plan long ago that calls for Three Major World Wars that they will use to bring about their Masonic goal of a NEW WORLD ORDER.
    http://thecomingnewworldorder.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    More USA troops die from suicide than in combat.

Washington’s new law essentially mirrors Oregon’s, but there’s one important difference. In Oregon, a physician will write on the death certificate that the actual cause of a patient’s death was through the Death with Dignity Act if that’s the case. That won’t be allowed in Washington where a provision in the law mandates that the physician “shall list the underlying terminal disease as the cause of death.”
    http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news109.htm

OBJECTIVE: Few studies have investigated the association between religion and suicide either in terms of Durkheim's social integration hypothesis or the hypothesis of the regulative benefits of religion. The relationship between religion and suicide attempts has received even less attention.
    http://www.adherents.com/misc/religion_suicide.html

Assisted dying is a form of palliative care (end of life care) where a doctor gives medication, or withdraws medication, in a way that purposefully brings about the death of a terminally ill patient. Switzerland's Dignitas is one place where people can go to find a final peace, and over 1,000 people have done so there, many from Germany and also some from the UK. In 2000, assisted suicide was also legal in Colombia, Belgium and the Netherlands but is illegal almost everywhere else1. This is generally done by request of the patient, or if comatose, by request of their closest relatives. Assisted suicide is a form of suicide where a doctor first gives the patient the lethal medication for the patient to take themselves or, where the patient needs help in physically committing suicide if they can't do it themselves. This page argues for the careful de-criminalisation of both forms, and making it near-universally available.
    http://www.humantruth.info/assisted_suicide.html

The Belgian case was exceptional because the twins were not terminally ill. Belgium allows physician-assisted suicide when the patient declares it to be his or her wish and doctors confirm that the patient is in unbearable physical or psychological pain. The first doctors the twins approached refused the case; eventually, the deaf twins successfully argued that being unable to communicate with each other constituted unbearable psychological pain.
    http://news.discovery.com/human/life...-us-130117.htm

Belgium Twin Brothers Die by Euthanasia -- Assisted Suicide Should Be Legal in America
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-...b_2481227.html

The only four places that today openly and legally, authorize active assistance in dying of patients, are:
    1. Oregon (since l997, physician-assisted suicide only);
    2. Switzerland (1941, physician and non-physician assisted suicide only);
    3. Belgium (2002, permits 'euthanasia' but does not define the method;
    4. Netherlands (voluntary euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide lawful since April 2002 but permitted by the courts since l984).
    http://www.assistedsuicide.org/suicide_laws.html

Thanks
    Something else to laugh about?
    PEARL HARBOR

MOTHER OF ALL CONSPIRACIES
    1940 - FDR ordered the fleet transferred from the West Coast to its exposed position in Hawaii and ordered the fleet remain stationed at Pearl Harbor over complaints by its commander Admiral Richardson that there was inadequate protection from air attack and no protection from torpedo attack. Richardson felt so strongly that he twice disobeyed orders to berth his fleet there and he raised the issue personally with FDR in October and he was soon after replaced. His successor, Admiral Kimmel, also brought up the same issues with FDR in June 1941.
    7 Oct 1940 - Navy IQ analyst McCollum wrote an 8 point memo on how to force Japan into war with US. Beginning the next day FDR began to put them into effect and all 8 were eventually accomplished.
    http://thenwwrdor.blogspot.com/2012/...l#.UqsEqCe2rXQ

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast