Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    WoW, jukkel stukkel, jislaaik! Would you believe what conspiracies are saying about us? Where do they find this junk?

http://rigorousintuition.yuku.com/to...-Project-Coast

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/t...ry_ford/1.html

Killing two birds with one stone, promoting vaccination and medication, the propagandist report stated that such threats and "deterioration" might be followed by only "limited improvement . . . owing to better prevention and control efforts, new drugs, and vaccines.

They said it, not me this time lol.

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...r_on_AIDS.html

Obviously, due to the lethal nature and severe cost of the AIDS pandemic, should this authors horrific documentation be largely disseminated, and my man-made origin of AIDS premise established firmly, it would beg a global reevaluation of vaccination science, politics, and policies. At least three Third World nations, including the Nation of Islam, Kenya, and now South Africa, have moved in this direction. For related reasons, as discussed by U.S. intelligence agency analysts, AIDS science is now recognized as a "national security" threat.*

Don't look at me - they said it!
    Whatever will they say next?

Cipro and smallpox vaccine have much in common besides capturing America's urgent attention in recent weeks. The parent companies that produce these favored elixirs for anthrax and smallpox bioterrorism are linked, strangely enough, to an infamous history involving contaminated blood, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and even the Nazis-associations that the FBI doesn't seem anxious to explore.

WoW! Gotta let some people know about this, I'm not as mad as a hatter after all. (I'm much madder than that!)

http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/NR011112.html
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    CIA & Apartheid Regime hold hands & share knowledge. Smugglers defying the UN Sanctions left, right & Mrs Venter.

At the height of imposed sanctions, which on the whole were mostly ineffective, we were still able to buy Fords, Chevs, John Deere farming equipment, white appliances (Speed Queen laundry machines, Amana fridges/freezers & microwave ovens.) and other US products.

Seems like the US cashed in big time, while other traditional trading partners were bound by the UN authorised sanctions.

When Ian Smith's Rhodesia was sanctioned, their tobacco was shipped via 'A' Berth at Cape Town Docks.

The tobacco was loaded at night, A Berth was the furthest berth in the docks that could be reached by rail.

This was before container shipping was introduced.

An innovation that put a stop to much of the theft from damaged cardboard cartons, it also meant a smaller labour force was needed to service the merchant navy ships.

A shorter time spent in the berths loading & unloading also saved the shipping companies money.

Containerisation also made it easier for Government and other criminals to smuggle on a large scale in broad daylight.

The main reason we received US sanctioned slush supplies was to help us stop the 'rooi gevaar' (red danger or communist threat) from liberating Africa from the Imperial Empire.

Truthfully, the commies would have plundered our wealth in much the same way the 'Free World Order' do. Free? Don't be fooled by fancy words!

The CIA asked congress for $4 million as aid for SA. Congress allocated $1 million.

No problem. They used the one mil to buy and sell cocaine. One deal & they had the $4 mil they wanted.

I have no proof of this, that will stand up in a court of law, and am not interested in finding a reliable source. Thus this info about drug smuggling is strictly opinion. Opinion and theory.

That the CIA is the major drug smuggling gang, world wide, is common knowledge in the public domain.

There are those whackheads that tell of Bill (I never inhaled & Monica never swallowed) Clinton going with the crew to ensure that his cut is prime quality.

Seeing that Rolling Stone Keith Richards visits Bill at the Clinton Cottage every chance he gets, I am inclined to believe the coke rumours, theories or myths.

At least Bill doesn't have to inhale the s**t. He won't be able to lie his way out of this one, should he be asked!

This is disgusting! Sick!
    "I will not only write about the missions but about the NWO timetable and planned events, including a chronology. And I will name names." Tatum tells of the horrors behind the fancy lives of sick power hungry politians.

http://www.whale.to/b/guyatt.html#TH...COCAINE_TRAIN_

Above all, he is aware that his testimony implicates serving and former US Presidents plus a whole list of high-level government officials and others in a welter of nefarious activities - including assassination, blackmail, coercion, gun-running, money-laundering and cocaine-trafficking.

(nice fancy scumbags some people call friends)

http://www.lloydthomas.org/5-SpecialStudies/CIA.htm

Remember the fancy word warning? Now kidnap & abduction across International borders has a new(ish) fancy name - extraordinary rendition (sounds like a cover of a song that is better than the original)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_rendition

Many fancy words are used by Intelligence Agencies (Intelligence is a fancy word for spying & espionage, assasinations & acts of terror, not remotely related to the Old Oxford Dictionary term which indicates the ability to reason, calculate & learn, & all that jazz.)

Collateral damage is fancy speak for women & children killed by Military mistakes or possibly planned 'mistake'.

Mistake is fancy speak for planned atrocities. Israel makes mistakes but who cares?

Suspected terrorists have been known to jump out of rendition planes, usually over the ocean.

Oops, terrorists should be freedom fighters.

I've messed up & discarded many posts of late. Cell phones are not ideal unless you have Word or a program that doesn't limit the number of words you can use.

Seems that this post also got a little mixed up. But, fox it, I'm posting anyway. Apologies, but it is not as fukashima'd as the other posts I dumped.

In these links the international drug lords are named, as well as an insight into the real way the cooky crumbles. Eye opening to say the least.

Some links go to sites unsuitable for the squeamish & not for children.

One last sorry for the poor presentation.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Trickzta > Did you know that misinformation does more harm than good?

Here is the thing that you need to be careful about. When you go all out on conspiracy you yourself create mistrust between the people and governing bodies. This makes it easier for the bad guy “the real bad guy” to move around and get support from the public.

So what you are doing “by creating mistrust”? You allow them to gain momentum get financial support and “justify” their actions. As I myself don’t mind your post as a distraction “reading it all takes forever” but I did get through it all. But I noticed that you are slowly moving towards specific government groups and singling out a few topics. I do not agree with these topics I do not think that you are right about them NOR do I consider them accurate.

I don’t mind talking about science fiction VS science fact but I think you know that we are long past that section.

I respectfully request that this thread be taken to the members only section.

I am sorry Trickzta but you didn’t show some form of restraint.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Lol ..................

From the little but I read

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark me silly.....

I am left but gobsmacked when the ruler of "La La Land" admonishes the king of "The land where fairies dwell" for agreeing with all his whimsical utterances and making even more bizarre statements!

Could it be that craziness if defined as "A person who hit his head a but harder on the floor when his mamma dropped he than when my mamma dropped me". The definition makes perfect sense when one thinks about it; "to be crazy, you need to be a little bit more crazy than the one who gets to decide who is crazy"

Thanks
    Without addressing each and every proposition that Trickzta has made, it’s safe to say that some of his propositions do indeed have merit and historical accuracy. I’ll focus on just two.

1. Albert Speer was Adolf Hitler’s Minister of arms and production and official architect of all Germany’s building projects at that time. He was in Hitler’s inner-circle. It’s impossible that he knew nothing about the holocaust. Note this, not before the Nuremburg trials but somewhere in the middle of these trials, he suddenly claims that he was planning to assassinate Hitler. There’s not a single shred of evidence to suggest this except his word. Unlike the others at the trial of his rank who got the death penalty, he was sentenced to 20 years in prison. He was found guilty of both war crimes and crimes against humanity, yet no death penalty, why???

2. Wernher von Braun was the German scientist who developed the V1 and V2 rockets used by Hitler. He was eventually recruited by the USA and even given a medal by the USA
    Last edited by Citizen X; 04-Jan-14 at 07:32 PM. Reason: typo
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

7. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (04-Jan-14)

Thanks
    Yeah sure many Nazis are guilty of war crimes, but what about what the US, Britain and Russia had done during the war? What about Nagasaki and Hiroshima? What about the deliberate bombing of civilians in German cities? Dresden?
    Stalin really stands out. He is a criminal psychopath, he is responsible for more deaths than even old Hitler. So why didn’t they stand accused of war crimes?....well you see it is the looser of the war that is put on trail not the victor. The victor committed the same war crimes for which they accused their vanquished foe of committing. Nuremburg was a half fraud. Other war crime tribunals like the Hague are a total farce. Western leaders cannot be persecuted at the Hague, only leaders/people who are outside or against the west. The west will simply veto any attempt at bringing one of its own leaders before the court.

So when somebody says... “oh it’s so unfair, Speer should have received the gallows or Von Braun should have been put on trial” I laugh. What a crock of shit. It was a war. A war like any war has “war crimes” committed on both sides. You can’t just punish the looser and cal it fair.

Now Von Braun was a genius. Sure he did use slave labour in the production of his V1 and V2, but this was during war. We lucky that the US snapped him up, broken arm and all, before the Russians could. Otherwise it would have been the USSR moon landings we observed and not the US moon landing. You see he was absolutely vital in the NASA space program. Without him the US would not have landed on the moon in 69. Back to the notion of the Russians capturing Von Braun. If this happened the USSR would have developed ICBM’s (Intercontinental Balistic Missiles) which would have been far more advanced the US. They would have had Europe at their knees. This would have changed history and the USSR could have been the dominant power in Europe today kicking ass and drinking vodka.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Many thanks Vanash, operation paperclip was to integrate Nazi and other German scientists, business men, etc into American science projects, weapon and space projects etc.

Many Nazi war criminals were granted amnesty in exchange for their working on secret & other projects for the US Government.

New identities were supplied to those that were on the wanted list. Conspiracy? yes. Theory? NO.

Google operation paperclip, find your own link.

Theories that have matured and are facts beyond any doubt. Expect more truth to emerge.

I may be crazy but I'm not so shortsighted that I would risk being mocked and having my mental status questioned for the sake of posting fairy tales.

I am however planning a trip to La La Land in the near future. The King and I need a but of time to talk things over.

Declassified*government documents show considerations included: host funerals for “mock-victims,” “start rumors (many),” and “blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.” They even suggested somehow pinning John Glenn’s potential death, should his rocket explode, on communists in Cuba.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/01...Alert+Press%29

10. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (04-Jan-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    So why didn’t they stand accused of war crimes?....well you see it is the looser of the war that is put on trail not the victor. The victor committed the same war crimes for which they accused their vanquished foe of committing.
    pmbguy, if what you saying is that we have selective morality in this world, then, yes that's true.
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Yes we definitely have selective morality. This really stands out in “war courts”. It’s never fair when only one side has to face justice, then it’s not really justice. I think the only time it was done in any fair fashion was the Yugoslav wars when Serbs Croats and Bosniaks were brought before the Hague for war crimes. Many leaders and commanders on all sides were found guilty.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast