Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life Exsists...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    (I think you probably just posting the def for reference, thanks)

But, we cannot assume that other, non earth, life bears any resemblance to life as we know it.
    Exactly and isn't it funny how brain washed we the sheeple have become that even infront of overwhelming evidence, unless "they" say it is so, then it isn't.

and we believe them!

We are so blind that we will "accept" that killing 500 000 innocent little children, (yes I did say 500 000) was "hard" but justified!

These are the same people that tell us what we must believe, and so we do!

Sometimes before we look at life we must look at death, only then can we feel our souls cry, and we then look inside, and know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVXrJzwhTqQ

and sometimes when we discuss life, we look at our own.... how we interact with each other.... what feeds our ego?

Maybe one day our leaders will agree with this fictional speech below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geF-mCjIwjA

apologies for going off on a tangent......bringing it back

2. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (09-Apr-13)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    interesting tangent....I think that the speech is rubbish.

The problem is that humans are like rats, they will feed and breed until there is nothing left. We are programmed to make babies and to protect those babies at all costs. We are not programmed to dance around stone henge all night and stare at the sky. Anamals kill and eat one another and many many eat the offspring of others, not to mention the ones that eat their own offspring. You give humanity far too much credit, we are slightly more evolved than the average baboon.

Ok, so lets throw in a curve ball. There are millions upon millions of humans that are alive today due to our technological development. Should we allow every single human to make as many babies as they want and then to live till they are 200. At what point do we let nature take its course.

Humans are the locusts that are sweeping through the fileds devouring everything in their path, either other humans or nature stops them. if not for a while, or there is nothing left. You are caught betweeen a rock and a hard place, either you let everybody live and the earth dies or you let nature take its course and the earth lives.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Hamilton View Post
    Exactly and isn't it funny how brain washed we the sheeple have become that even infront of overwhelming evidence, unless "they" say it is so, then it isn't.

and we believe them!

We are so blind that we will "accept" that killing 500 000 innocent little children, (yes I did say 500 000) was "hard" but justified!

These are the same people that tell us what we must believe, and so we do!

Sometimes before we look at life we must look at death, only then can we feel our souls cry, and we then look inside, and know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVXrJzwhTqQ

and sometimes when we discuss life, we look at our own.... how we interact with each other.... what feeds our ego?

Maybe one day our leaders will agree with this fictional speech below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geF-mCjIwjA

apologies for going off on a tangent......bringing it back
    The video with that little girl telling those heavily armed soldiers a mouthful is really something!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    If aliens had to come today and visit the earth for assessment purposes, what would they think of us? How would they classify humans?

Their report concerning humans may include the following.

"Earth contains a diversity of life forms. Its ecosystem is under threat by one of these life forms. This life form is the most advanced butt is still very primitive. We have named this species the Greedy Ape. Classification: ecosystem parasite."
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    ....or the aliens would say....

They could not possibly be intelligent, they have weapons pointing at themselves!

Thanks
    This just came to mind.....
    If aliens ever do visit it won’t be for a chat. They would consider us in the same way we consider ants.
    We won’t have a global conference and invite ants over for negotiations. Neither will aliens with us.
    They would simply do as they choose, without consultation
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    This just came to mind.....
    If aliens ever do visit it won’t be for a chat. They would consider us in the same way we consider ants.
    We won’t have a global conference and invite ants over for negotiations. Neither will aliens with us.
    They would simply do as they choose, without consultation
    Would the aliens even consider us as a "life" form?
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    Would the aliens even consider us as a "life" form?
    Only if they designed us in the first place

ha ha, sorry that last bit of pot I smoked is going to my head...actually I think the illuminati have spiked all "light" beer and have turned me into a wuss....

I have decided as from today, I am going to strike back by only drinking real proper beer, non of this light 4% crap, it's all laced with fluoride I'm sure!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    ....or the aliens would say....

They could not possibly be intelligent, they have weapons pointing at themselves!
    100% with you on that, and with North Korea's finger on the self distruct button makes that statement about mans stupidity even worse.

Yet ironically this bigger picture of our earth and mans stupidity, is in some way a reflection of the way individuals are this world. Smoking is pointing a weapon at oneself. Man is his own enemy.

Code:
     There are many ways to define our fragile existence; many ways to give it meaning. But it is our memories that shape its purpose and give it context. The private assortment of images: fears, loves, regrets… for it's the cruel irony of life that we are destined to hold the dark with the light, the good with the evil, success with disappointment… this is what separates us, what makes us human. And in the end, we must fight to hold on to. MOHINDER

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Yet ironically this bigger picture of our earth and mans stupidity, is in some way a reflection of the way individuals are this world. Smoking is pointing a weapon at oneself. Man is his own enemy.
    Brilliant, you have put the entire issue into a perfect nutshell.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast