Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet income business verification - Net Income Solutions. Is it real?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kimzaza View Post
    how does this profitable sunrise work?
    "Registrar of Banks takes action after receiving complaints and enquiries from the public.

JOHANNESBURG – The Western Cape High Court has frozen the bank accounts connected to a scheme called Defencex. The money-scheme has lured thousands of clients from all over the country with its promises of high returns. Defencex sells “points” for R100 apiece. These points “earn” 2%, or R2, a day for 75 days, at which point they can be withdrawn.
    Defencex is a trading name for Net Income Solutions, a close corporation with one member, Chris Walker (pictured below). Walker, 46, is no stranger to controversy. His previous scheme, Gold Charity Fund Investments, was reportedly declared an unfair business practice back in 2002. Walker was accused of operating a pyramid scheme which abused the name and image of former president Nelson Mandela.
    This week some Defencex clients were complaining on Facebook that banks would no longer accept their deposits. Moneyweb asked Deputy Registrar of Banks Michael Blackbeard whether any action had been taken against the scheme.
    Blackbeard responded that auditors PWC had recently been appointed to investigate Net Income Solutions/Defencex following complaints and enquiries received from members of the public.
    On Thursday morning the Registrar of Banks applied to the Western Cape High Court for an interim order interdicting Net Income Solutions/Defencex from continuing its deposit-taking activities. The order was granted, and has effectively frozen Defencex’s bank accounts. A copy of the order can be downloaded here.
    Says Blackbeard: “The court granted a return date of 25 March 2013 for Mr Walker etc. to show good cause why the orders should not be made final.”
    Blackbeard says he is unable to divulge further information as he is awaiting the final report from PWC.
    At the time of writing, neither Chris Walker nor Defencex had responded to requests for comment. A request was made on Wednesday via Defencex’s Facebook page, and on Thursday via e-mail.
    The scheme supposedly revolves around the sale of “emotional freedom” products and services. The Defencex website warns: “Any reference to specific levels of earning on this website are for the purpose of explaining the compensation plan only and are not projections. Your actual income will depend upon the success of your marketing efforts and of those you introduce to the program and on the overall profitability of the company.”
    But few of the members appear to care about the products on offer. It is the income opportunity that is the primary attraction.
    Comments (unedited) on the Defencex Facebook page indicate the hope the scheme has created for its members. For example, Nomsa Mahlangu wrote:
    “Thanx to Thembi Mathebula for telling about defencex now i can make my dreams come true and studying at the same time. u the star babs.”
    Some members refused to heed the warnings of the sceptics. Thabisile Magoboza wrote:
    “Today @work our management inform us not to join, i just laugh alone willing to buy points while reading her email. Im so proud to b the part of this Defence. Dont u think theres sumthing worry about?”
    And Eunice Valovi posted:
    “This topic of Chris defrauding us is becoming boring. Enjoy your money people. they don't have money, they are jealous. today I woke up @6 and found that my profit was paid and I didn't even have 2 wotk 4 it while they go 2 work everyday and earn peanus that jealosy. if it makes u feel better don't buy point 4 75days and take u're money and profit and let us enjoy our money.”"

Source of article and picture:

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-s...efencex-scheme
    Accessed 1 March 2013
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathebuj View Post
    Am fully aware of the risks. The same way am aware of the risk of the banking indusrty collapsing one day with lots of our money. The same way am awre that even buying shares from blue chip companies might result in me loosing all of my money. I just dont think there is a risk free investment unless you keep cash in your house, oh wait, we in SA where crime is high, even that is way too risky.
    "Registrar of Banks takes action after receiving complaints and enquiries from the public.

JOHANNESBURG – The Western Cape High Court has frozen the bank accounts connected to a scheme called Defencex. The money-scheme has lured thousands of clients from all over the country with its promises of high returns. Defencex sells “points” for R100 apiece. These points “earn” 2%, or R2, a day for 75 days, at which point they can be withdrawn.
    Defencex is a trading name for Net Income Solutions, a close corporation with one member, Chris Walker (pictured below). Walker, 46, is no stranger to controversy. His previous scheme, Gold Charity Fund Investments, was reportedly declared an unfair business practice back in 2002. Walker was accused of operating a pyramid scheme which abused the name and image of former president Nelson Mandela.
    This week some Defencex clients were complaining on Facebook that banks would no longer accept their deposits. Moneyweb asked Deputy Registrar of Banks Michael Blackbeard whether any action had been taken against the scheme.
    Blackbeard responded that auditors PWC had recently been appointed to investigate Net Income Solutions/Defencex following complaints and enquiries received from members of the public.
    On Thursday morning the Registrar of Banks applied to the Western Cape High Court for an interim order interdicting Net Income Solutions/Defencex from continuing its deposit-taking activities. The order was granted, and has effectively frozen Defencex’s bank accounts. A copy of the order can be downloaded here.
    Says Blackbeard: “The court granted a return date of 25 March 2013 for Mr Walker etc. to show good cause why the orders should not be made final.”
    Blackbeard says he is unable to divulge further information as he is awaiting the final report from PWC.
    At the time of writing, neither Chris Walker nor Defencex had responded to requests for comment. A request was made on Wednesday via Defencex’s Facebook page, and on Thursday via e-mail.
    The scheme supposedly revolves around the sale of “emotional freedom” products and services. The Defencex website warns: “Any reference to specific levels of earning on this website are for the purpose of explaining the compensation plan only and are not projections. Your actual income will depend upon the success of your marketing efforts and of those you introduce to the program and on the overall profitability of the company.”
    But few of the members appear to care about the products on offer. It is the income opportunity that is the primary attraction.
    Comments (unedited) on the Defencex Facebook page indicate the hope the scheme has created for its members. For example, Nomsa Mahlangu wrote:
    “Thanx to Thembi Mathebula for telling about defencex now i can make my dreams come true and studying at the same time. u the star babs.”
    Some members refused to heed the warnings of the sceptics. Thabisile Magoboza wrote:
    “Today @work our management inform us not to join, i just laugh alone willing to buy points while reading her email. Im so proud to b the part of this Defence. Dont u think theres sumthing worry about?”
    “This topic of Chris defrauding us is becoming boring. Enjoy your money people. they don't have money, they are jealous. today I woke up @6 and found that my profit was paid and I didn't even have 2 wotk 4 it while they go 2 work everyday and earn peanus that jealosy. if it makes u feel better don't buy point 4 75days and take u're money and profit and let us enjoy our money.”"

Accessed 1 March 2013
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nrm View Post
    Hi, i have been following your conversation about defencex, i have also taken a calculated risk by joining. I am earning daily. What is good for me is that so many people have joined under me and that is making me to receive a lot of commission, 10 percent of every deposit my direct recruit deposit. I have at this stage received more than what i put in

Accessed 1 March 2013
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfuma View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum today because of i am in a quest to find out Net Income Solutions in real or not. I am happy to have read some of responses on the question posted by SSS100. I have discovered the scheme in January 2013, by the explanation and my confirmation on how it works on internet, i took a great risk of joining it. I have deposited R10 000 from which i am expected to make a profit of R5000 by the end of 75 days from the date of investment. Thus far im getting my R200 daily, i have even transfered some money from the scheme to my bank account and it was reall money. I wanna test this to the last day in which my capital is paid back to me and my profit. Thus far i am convinced hence the risk i took but i will be more convinced to tell my other friends only when i have my capital back. If is a scam, early investors will benefits but when it begins to be overcrowded it will collapse. So for me, the sooner the better, i thought. if i loose, im not gonna hang myself because i know what i got myself into. Much interesting about it, you dont get paid by number of people you have recruited, it is just a once off payment of 10% of the money you deposited that goes to your referer and it never gets deducted from your capital at all. I think if there is anyone with experience of not getting back his/her money, it will be highly appreciated to share the experience. thus far there is nothing negative i can say about the schem.

Accessed 1 March 2013
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanel View Post
    My name is sanele, i have been following the convesation abwt net income solution (DeffendanceX)
    its changed my life a lot. i just purchised a new car and a house with a money that i have made in this past year. life is all about risk, soon as u live your house.

Accessed 1 March 2013
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Yep, i guess we all knew it will come sooner or later

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS100 View Post
    Yep, i guess we all knew it will come sooner or later
    The only place you going to find success before work is in the English dictionary! Nothing X Nothing is still nothing!!!
    0 X 0 = 0
    At least, in your case, you have placed on record that disgruntled investors may not visit you for answers! You done a very wise thing!
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Yes Vanash, I had my reservarions about this thing, and the inputs from you and team made it clear as well that one must safegurad one's self and take pre-caution

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS100 View Post
    Yes Vanash, I had my reservarions about this thing, and the inputs from you and team made it clear as well that one must safegurad one's self and take pre-caution
    Good afternoon SSS100,

I do understand your position. In fairness to you, you have made it clear that you not a spokeperson for this concept, you not part of the organisation and that you merely asking questions.
    Knowing our South African people as I do, when they start asking for residential addresses, they only want to come as a very large group to that residential address, have some tea with the person who has led them astray and talk about things in a rational, civilised and very peaceful way
    To be a TFSA member(according to me) does bring with such membership a fair degree of ethics and social responsibility. You simply must appreciate that this record stands forever (relative to how long forever is). Best practice will then dictate that one takes an outlook of ethical practice, professionalism. Profession stems from the latin word ‘Professio,’ which means to make a public statement and promise. This is just my 2 cents, but I’m confident that many other TFSA members share the same ethos.
    The vast majority of TFSA members(according to me) are very much aware that we can be traced and many of us are not even hiding our addresses and such other contact details away. That of-course depends on each individual member...
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Not really the time to celebrate being right, I'm afraid. I always feel sorry for the losers at times like these.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast