1. I don't normally obtain ITC reports on behalf of my prescription claim clients purely becuase the client themselves can request a ITC and Experian report free online, you entitled to one free report per year;
2. I've had 4 incidents this week where my clients attempted to obtain their free report but were given the error message, " details could be verified, please come and pick up report personally with your id"
3. In order to assist one of my clients , I approached a friend(won't mention hime becuase we respect each other) who is in the recruitment and selection industry and pays monthly subsription to ITC. He told me that should I want him to request a report for me, he would charge me R150 per report. I complied this time but have since being looking for a company that will charge a reasonable rate per report;
4. I came across VeriBiz, they seem legit and charge R34 for 1 itc report. I just have a very uneasy feeling about them!!! Has anyone done busines with them?
5. Can you please recommend a company to me which will provide a ITC report at a reasonable price and not charge a monthly subscription?
Your feedback will be highly appreciated!!!!!!!