Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Oh how fun!
    Jerry Springer for non-tv licence holders...
    facebook for grownups
    twitter for short insults
    I think we've covered them all.
    My new favourite thread - who knew business could be such FUN!
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

Thanks

Shot

Just joined yesterday and looking about the site came across your stuff. It Makes allot of sense ...shot allot... I just got schooled

Thanks
    I am jobless at the moment and took an interest in this. I read the entire FAQ on the "Wiseman Concept" site. Quite interesting. The guy seems very confident and states that he has never been proven wrong. Summary of the main points according to my understanding is:

1) His claim to fame is the Wiseman calculator which basically calculates when you (or an economy) is going bust. The calculator then "back tracks" to find out what needs to be done to prevent the "crash".

2) You need to own property in order to make a loan at the bank. Or have equity. The more the better.

3) His motto is: The bank is your best friend.

4) He does charge for his services. If he saves you R 500 000, he will charge R 100 000, just an example. This is negotiable. And "No savings - No charge". Which is fair, in my opinion.

5) You can become an agent. You apparently receive R 5000 per deal.

6) His system is difficult to understand because we have been indoctrinated in the current system for a very long time.

7) He predicted the Sharemax crash when everybody else reckoned everything was fine.

8) More than 2700 people benefited from this system with 4 complaints on hellopeter, I think.

9) He has been investigated many times and always came out on top.

10) In years to come this system will be law, as it was in ancient times.

Go read for yourselves and give feedback. I am no economist at all.

Here is one of the FAQs.

I understand that ABSA have investigated you and found the 'Wiseman Concept" to be 100% legal. How did it happen?

A guy called Gideon van der Merwe was approved by ABSA bank. When he proceeds to sign with the bank attorneys a friend warned him about the 3 complaints on the Google search engine.... Gideon van der Merwe then cancelled the deal with the bank. the bank and attorney requested an investigation into the "aledged scam" as they called it.

Everybody phoned me about the investigation, I told them that iIhave been investigated 19 times already and 5 years ago by ABSA, LEGAL DEPARTMENT, HOME LOANS. SONJA DE SWARDT ATTORNEY IN JHB. In this investigation ABSA wrote a letter to the registration attorney to proceed.

It took ABSA bank 3 days to confirm to Gideon van der Merwe that he may proceed and that everything is good, and that the "Wiseman Concept" is not a scam.

Gideon van der Merwe proceeded and a R 406 000 loan was registered at zero cost to his budget. His 15 year remainder on his bond was reduced to 7 years . His two vehicle installments of R 7500 pm were eliminated to zero.

He also reduced his fuel price with 50%

AMAZING!!! Thumbs up for the "Wiseman Concept"

Thanks
    Forgot the link to the FAQ:

http://www.wisemanconcept.mobi/wfaq.php

Thanks
    Another one.
    Can anyone confirm the maths ?

Give me one example of the benefits of what the Wiseman Calculator can do for a person! ( Click )

Witbank client - Age 68

Assets :

* On paid up nursery school worth R 1 200 000 - rent income R 8000 pm minus ...land taxes of R1000 he makes R 7000 profit. * One residential house worth R 800 000 ( Bond R320000) Installment R3500pm and rent income R4000 - Profit after municipal land tax of R500 pm = R 0.00 profit. * Another residential house worth R 600 000 ( Bond R 200 000 ) Installment ...R4000 pm and rent income R 3500 pm and after land taxes of R 500 pm R0.00 ...profit.

INCOME BEFORE WISEMAN = R 7000 pm

INCOME AFTER WISEMAN = R 21 000 pm with Usefricht ( Vruggebruik ) and co ownership involvement with R 1.5 million invested in his own bank, and both bonded properties to be paid.

The Nursery school and one house were bonded with R 13 000 pm through the bank and the monthly installments were neutralized to R0.00 pm ( Wiseman Calculator ) and down payment time is 7 years.

THIS MEANS - when a installment has been neutralized - infact the houses were all free! This economical discovery is the best and the biggest discovery of the entire history. NOTHING HIS BIGGER THAN THIS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Another residential house worth R 600 000 ( Bond R 200 000 ) Installment ...R4000 pm and rent income R 3500 pm and after land taxes of R 500 pm R0.00 ...profit.
    Well that doesn't add up for starters.

Here's the last excercise I did picking the bones out of Wiseman Concept numbers. I don't see the point of doing the excercise again for the situation you pose above when it's all to clear the numbers are BS to start with.

Thanks
    There are some interesting posts here, but all I want to know is where are the people that had lost money to this scam over the last 13 years that they have been around? If indeed the Wiseman Concept is a scam, I'd like to know how they had been scammed and how much they have lost and I don't seem to find anybody online that have a direct complaint. If the Wiseman Concept is NOT a scam, then I'd like to extend a sincere invitation to people to just let us know they are happy customers and since when and - if they are willing to divulge - how much they have been saved through the system. They don't have to expose anything more about their personal selves and hopefully the forum can respect them for sharing.

I want to get rid of the speculation and the personal uninformed opinions and find out if the Wiseman Concept is the world's best kept secret or just something that will die out next week.

8. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (12-May-13)

Thanks
    Just an update for anybody looking for information on the Wiseman Concept. I actually applied for an assessment, saw the agent and I am doing a transaction now. Will keep you posted...

Email problem
    Thanks
    I cant wait for the update .

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Cool, please let us know how much you lose in the long term and how much they gain in the short term

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast