@Dave - I have most of the correspondence in writing. Just not the actual 'go ahead'. The last email I have from the person I was dealing with said that they would check with the course manager and then when I called to find out he said that the course manager had given the go ahead.

@AndyD - In terms of yardage books for golf courses you get different qualities of products, 1 being worst and 10 being the best mine is about a 7.5. The difference here is I give it to the course for free. If they wanted a booklet closer to a 10, there is a company offering that to golf courses for R110k. This includes helicopter flyover shots. But even for an 8 the course would be looking at paying R35k or more and they don't receive any of the advertising revenue. The committee's basic answer was that even though they cannot afford to spend anything right now to have a better product, they won't go ahead with having a yardage book until they can..

@desA - I may let this golf course slip away but most certainly not the entire Idea. I have two other courses waiting on me to create this for them (and I definitely will be going about things a different way). But I would like to wrap it up with this course first so that I don't have any black marks on my brand when I go to another course.

I appreciate your responses..