wake up and smell the roses...this is south africa we are talking about...i know of a person who has a latch fitted in the boot of his BMW because he has been hijacked in his office locked in the boot of his car and driven around on several occassions...so at least now he can open the boot as soon as the vehicle stops and run like hell.

just remeber the more security the more likely you are to be robbed

i was at makro a while ago and heard an elderly couple arguing about a security gate for their storeroom...the old fellas theory was if we fit a security gate people are going to think there is something valuable in the room and they will break in...it has had an old broken door for years and nobody has broken into to it why change it now.

i suppose i also believe in this theory...because i am asked the same question...you have a nice new vehicle but you still drive around in a old dented scrap vehicle whats the deal...well there are 2 reasons...one...getting customers to pay....if i drive a new vehicle they seem to think i am making lots of money and dont need to be paid COD and the other...hijackers...if they see my vehicle they dont know the the equipment i carry in the vehicle is valued at twice the value of my new vehicle.

living in an estate indicates you have valuable assests which people think you took from them when the settlers arrived in 1820