Quote Originally Posted by Nienke View Post
Mark, I hope you share your knowledge, and won't mind to let me know how you'll go about deciding your keywords more intelligent then last time. Maybe I should review mine.
The idea is to do keyword research using a keyword tool such as Google's keyword tool to search for keywords related to a broad keyword that you enter. The idea is to choose keywords that pertain to your business which have more local searches (if you're a local business) per month but a lower competition.

Then you need to make sure that your Google ads (the text) is relevant to your keyword which is relevant to the landing page.

It's no simple task. It's a case of continuously monitoring and tweaking your Adwords campaign in order to attain the best results.

I am still struggling with my campaign for web design.

Oh, and please let us know how it went with Marketing Motor
I must be honest, I'm probably going to cancel my Marketing Motor subscription. I'm not happy with the results I have received this far. The quality scores I've attained with the program are dreadful and I'm being forced to pay R40+ per click for some ads.

That's not to say that it won't work for other fields, though. I'm just saying that for web design, it hasn't worked at all. And I don't feel like I've received sufficient guidance from the guys at Marketing Motor to help me make the program more effective (despite several efforts to get that guidance). Not happy with the "generic answers" I tend to receive from them.

They obviously have a lot of other satisfied clients in less competitive fields, though. I believe Neville and Dave are two such examples.