The problem was that I was using text links to promote campaigns that clearly stated BANNERS ONLY. Then my argument, in the forum, not with the companies, is what difference does it make because I did not mislead the consumer? I am not an advertising guru but my logic tells me that the venerable person that must be protected is the consumer.
Why would I want to advertise www.phuzemthonjeni.com with the banner on CPC, why not CPM? My logic again, the aim is not to get clicks but to get impressions for free. There is nothing wrong with that as the customer is not short changed but I am. Why should I give a company free advertising on my website? That is working well where ads rotates like adsense or where product has a good conversion.
From my short experience I have discovered that there are campaigns that are doing well with banners and others are doing well with text creative. I am also here to make money. Why give me nonperforming banners and texts, why I am not given a room to be creative with what is working for me because what is working for me will intern work for the advertiser? Of cause along universal rules of protecting the consumer.
That is my logic, I will be grateful to be enlightened because I might be getting it all wrong.