Are we starting to see the aftermath of covid ... the reason I say this ... people keep commenting about "how lucky I am to have so much work" ... today I had to attend to a breakdown in the factory (breakdowns take priority over all projects) ... as I left the factory I noticed one of the biggest panel building/ installation companies doors were closed and what seemed like all the vehicles parked outside ... never seen that in 4 years of passing the building.

Then just further down the road ... one of the bigger electrical contractors vehicles also still parked in the driveway this morning and for the past few morning ... maybe he is ducking or on leave.

I ask the question ... is the industry taking a knock ... are the big companies feeling it ... I have watched many companies grow too quickly and fold ... but the 2 companies mentioned above are well established companies ... is it due to non payments (I hear this is huge problem at the moment) ... not enough work to go around for the big companies ?