I am looking for an installer guide and user manual for the multi colour lights ... the pool company installed 4 lights and left 1 receiver and no documentation.

I sent an email requesting the info ... the reply to my email was a sketch of a transfomer a receiver and a light ... They did contact me to inform me that they dont have either ... you just have to thumb suck how the lights work ... how to change colour etc ... its been a week and speck pumps still cant find the info.

I just installed a 120 VA transfomer and a couple light swithces ... and have managed to figue out how to synchronise the lights (they all do the same thing in the same colour sequence) ... I am assumiing that the remote which uses the normally closed contact ... changes the colour or sequences depending on how long you hold the button or how fast you press it.

I did find some data sheets with the light wattage and recommended transformer size ... but that is it.

Anyone have info on how the lights work ... surely they came from a supplier who designed the controls.