Hi guys. Im afrikaans so bare with my english. I have a few questions.
1. I bought a cc in 2012. Me and my wife are 50/50 in cc.
2. Started a business with good friends of 13 years. I registered them in nov 2019. Now we all have 25% each.
3 we have no debt and make good business. My personal loan account is over 300k in the cc.
4. We have bought a empty plot as well in the cc that the other 2 partners have paid but the cc owes them that as i recall.
I was the one that started this business. My idea and did 95% of the work. Sales,distribution,manufacturing all of it. I was getting tired of doing it all and we had a big disagreement and i walk out on 31/12/2019.
5. When i walked out i said that all i want is 50% of the value of all assets and stock and 50% of bank balances.
6. Now its 11 months later and nothing. No payout no resolve but in the meantime they are doing business as usual and spending the money and making decisions without consulting us.
What am i to do. To apply for liquidation is not a option. Must i sue het for the amount they owe me or can i desolve the cc and business. I cant just give them the cc with my loan account. What do you think is the cheapest and fastest way to resolve. Take in mind we have not spoke in 8 months and can not sit around a table.
7. Is there any way to serve them with something to cease all business.

Please advice
Thanks