Good day all i have recently started a maintenance and renovations company with a close friend each of us has 50% of the shares but nothing is on paper yet and i registered the company it was initially only me and then i added him as a director, we both have family responsibilities but this is why i mention it. We are self employed and we havent had big jobs recently and as often as we liked but we recently did a small job that only paid about 2000, that is all we have in this account and now my partner wants to split the money evenly because he hasnt given his baby mama maintenance money in 3 weeks, i am married and also did not take anything home in 3 weeks. We have an up coming job thats going to pay relatively well but we dont have all the necessary equipment so what i suggested is to buy the thing we need which cost like R500 bucks and he is against it saying why can hire the tools buy a guy for R100 a week and will be the third time if we should hire the tool which means we would have spent 300 on a tool we dont own that cost 500 to buy.... and also everytime i suggest that we must save then he says he cant now because of his responsibilities at home but we can save when we do our next job but when the time comes its just the same story.

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE ADVISE ON HOW I SHOULD HANDLE THIS SITUATION,