Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
How the hell do you pay somebody to run your social media if they don't know $h1T about your business. I wouldn't let a remote control social media "influencer-$h!ttalker" near my business with a barge pole. Talk about Fake!
I see vieome also picked it up

Just imagine if you fault on 1 payment ...you would be pretty scr$wed.

However ... maybe not a "remote freelancer" ...but I am certainly going to be looking into getting someone to make my social media presence ... more professional.

Facebook for example ... I dumped the majority of "friends" accumulated over the years ... kept family and a few people I keep in contact with on a regular basis.

Started a new profile and use it for what most people are using it for "advertising" no person info ...pics etc. ...just good old product promotion ... the friends list has grown huge in a short period of time ... and boy the people want to be friends so they can dump all the product ... I need to employ the services of someone to make me look good all the time ... respond to the odd post so it looks like you showing interest in others ... the likes and the 2 maybe 3 word responses.

Next is to start a group ... and make it look like real we care about the people of SA and one for animals ... before you know it there will be T-shirts and stickers for sale ... a non-profit support group bank account.

Then there is Instagram and LinkedIn ... I have profiles but never visit them anymore because it has just become another place which I assume Facebook must have bought ... looking at all the advertising... but want to become a nice guy on those platforms for the people gulible enough to bother opening them ... that one R50 k a month customer could be browsing there.

Then there is still YouTube ... man it is time consuming to manage all the socials.

A sweet young lady with only good things to say and a pure innocent mind ... who knows how to play nicely with others ... load "nice content" everyday ... punt the business in a good way ... I would be prepared to pay a fee ... but just make sure she doesn’t have total control and you can block her if things don’t work out.