The big question is gona be how will already struggling companies still pay wages... how will us little companies pay wages...i could maybe pay wages for a month or 2 tops then what?

What is gona happen as work flow reduces... companies cant cant pay your invoices? This year hasnt been a good start for many... i keep hearing comments about how fortunate i am to have so much work (this is going to change soon) ...most small businesses are already struggling since the beginning of this year... add a virus.

What is going to happen to big companies which cannot get product ...which will result in plants closing... imagine having to pay wages for 150 staff members.

After Cyril had his say this evening... events are gona be canceled... we talking comrades ...the Epic... The tour Durban ...these are massive events which generate revenue for local business of all types.

This country can barely survive without a virus.

Time to stock up on rat packs and similar type food... dont forget your toilet paper before the shelves get empty... we gona need a t least a 6 month supply

YOu gona need to adapt to survive.

My priority is gona be solar power ...time to send the generator in for a service ...fill up all the gas bottles 2 last around 8 months ...maybe get another just in case... i have fridges ...lights and stoves which can all run on gas...it will feel like we are camping.

Got the plastic pool sorted ...it works as a pool to cool off in the hot days... but also works great as a backup water supply....idle for washing clothes ...flushing toilets etc.

Got my old geyser up in the roof still which is idle for water storage .

Veg garden is looking good ...we have a slug problem ...need to find a way to get rid of them.