Please can someone give me some advice. I started a new position recently end Jan whereby in my Letter of Appointment it was stated the normal 3 month probation period is in force. That ended end April and mid May I was told that it has been extended until 31 July. Whilst new in this industry I was also asked to assist the accountant and up front I said that providing they know that this is not my forte I was willing to learn as quickly as possible. After some hiccups I have felt more confident until this was told to me yesterday. My Letter of Appointment does not have a specific list of job duties and the relevant turnaround time. I am very proud of getting the work at hand done and my desk is always clear. I do believe this company is struggling financially but what I want to know is can I state how I feel before I sign this letter without it jeopordising my position in the meantime? Should I enquire as to the stability of my position? I have been in the mind that my work was really done well despite the learning curve.