be prepared for alot of confusion. First off you will need a very large amount of data avail to you windows ten absolutely nails it with background tasks and content updates ( which constantly go wrong jsut do a google search), You can adjust settings but this still doesn't really reduce the load. Secondly space. Windows ten eats a ton of space and even stores a version of your previous os after a update to roll back on ( they probably knew it was unstable after 8 id be nervous too ). You can go ahead and delete these but you just never quite get the space back. third speed. If you are running a older system then internet speed and computing speed will drop badly as this operating system is significantly heavier than 7 on resources. You can skip eight as the comment above alludes to 8 was just full of issues.

I am on 7 still and until i have no other choice i will switch to mac ( and i spent half my life telling people overblown mac is ) that is how much I hate windows 10. Dont do it Dave. 7 was their end game.