I have an idea that I'd like to implement for a lead capturing system that receives calls and takes messages.

Here's the thing, I want to put out some advertising for my rental units and don't want to publish my personal cell number. I have a day job and don't want my phone ringing off the hook while I'm at work.

I want a system that answers for me, either a voice mail or an actual person 'Good day, this is ABC corporation, please leave your name, number and email address and we will send you an information pack....etc'. So it sounds professional and legit.

I want the messages to be captured, and processed into a database. The new leads are pushed into a CRM and I receive an email with the lead and details.

CRM automatically sends information pack as soon as lead drops into the system

I then call back and make appointments for viewing the property.

My ideas were to set up a 0860 number and connect it straight to an answering service that is answers by a virtual assistant who captures the info. This might cost a bit of money so I might start with answering system through something like Google Voice.

I might also go to Elance to find a Virtual PA to process the leads for me, I've used Indian PA's to do data capture and they charge about 5$ an hour...

Any ideas on how to set something like this up?