Quote Originally Posted by JanChris View Post
So my suspicion that all the comments posted are not what the respondents "really" would like to say is confirmed, as they are trying to be politically correct and am I correct in saying "their comments are not truthful.
I do not agree with this statement. If you read the posts on this forum you will soon notice that we have a pretty mixed bunch here and not shy to speak our minds. yes, we do tend to be "politically correct" in order not to offend people. We can also stir it up if the situation calls for it and then (sometimes) have to apologize.

I have to agree with Adrian though; the world owes you nothing! You are the result of the choices you make in life. If you do not like your life, start making different choices. Yes, it is harder for white males to get jobs these days, just as we had job reservation under apartheid which made it harder for black people to get jobs. This should however, not deter you from making the most of what you can be. I know of many white and black people who have risen above their circumstances, be it poverty, lack of education, disabilities or whatever. The secret is not to place your future in someone else's hands, but to be master of your own destiny.

So many people sit and wait on the roadside for someone to pick them up and give them a job for the day. This is a total waste of time as you will only find a temporary job that no-one else wants. Educate yourself and acquire skills that you can sell. There is always a demand for skilled people. Never stop learning!