The 80% is for travel allowance, not medical. and the income on the IRP doesnt match up to the payslips I was issued, the total all relfects under 3601.The Payroll just pulled it out of nowhere (Ive been doing HR and Payroll for over 4 years now and have never seen this before ).

It seems as though the IRP5's are indeed wrong, Ive done the interrim Recon for them just to check all the IRP5's and suprise surprise it did it again! It even included IRP5's for people who started in september! (Understanding this should have been done earlier, but regardless it should have not added the new employees) AND all the income ammounts were wrong! this seems to be one problem id really not like to be stuck with again next year. Iv moved to a payroll system called Intercode, I gave it a bash this weekend, and am very inpressed, easy to use, more functionality than quickbooks, and the self help box, does just that! Never contacted support for anything, and my figures match up no problem.

Seems like - I - will get left redoing the recon for last year, just so everyone's 100% sure its all correct.

Wish me Luck.