Is it not possible to outsource work to others on a commission basis?
I have considered this as an option and even went as far as advertising - the responses were plentiful, the quality of the applicants left a lot to be desired though.

I hear what the rest of you are saying with regards to stagnation etc - but please bear in mind that my reasons for starting up this business were more than likely not the same as yours were.
I am quite content being a small home based business making enough money to draw a reasonable salary and still get to enjoy the freedom of being self employed. For many years I chased the god dollar, I achieved the salary, the lifestyle and the car of my dreams and in reaching that goal I lost my passion, zest for life and nearly my family.
That is when I sat down and had a really long and hard look at myself - I didn't like what I had become and vowed never ever to go back to that place.

So you see, in a few short months -with much will and determination I have regained my sense of self - which is worth so much more than a fat salary cheque, health problems and the possibility of not having my family around me anymore.
A fair trade by my book.