nelson mandela...was also a terrorists...who killed inoccent people...he got a nobel peace prize

mcbride also comes to mind...i was in the entrance where the womens body came flying thru the door from the explosion...and i had to carry injured people out the building to the ambulances...why was there never a dead or alive bounty put on their heads??? or does it only work on the amount of people you...if you only kill one or 2 people you become the the chief of police...you kill a couple more you become the president of a country...but if you kill a couple thousands you get a price put on your head....mmmmm i must not read or reply to this thread anymore it is starting to make me angry again its taken years to work thru it and come toterms with what i saw and have had to live with for 20 months while in the bush...and yes some people will say but you werent a recce or any special forces...the difference i was never trained nor was i equipment to deal with what i experienced just dumped back into society after 20 months in the bush...i was just a scared 17 year old...after watching your mate put a rifle in his mouth and blow himself to bits you get tough quick...or do you?