Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The BEE issue

Thanks
    Good grief ! Just read it for what I said.

I certainly don't want to spend my last few 'golden' years living off and on rubbish - which is where we are heading. That is why I said you don't know how long you have left to live. I would like to think while I'm alive I would be able to make a difference, to make this downslide change directions. Now I'm not too sure - too many self rightous idiots !

You have personalised everything I said as an attack on you. This is typical the south african mentality, those that doesn't see things your way, just begin to be offensive and play the man. This is one of the reasons why this cuntry is so fcuked up.

You can have the whole forum to yourself.

Ta !
    Regards
    Fanie

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    "You don't know how long you have to live left." No, the truth is this is what some call others if they don’t share in the same political view. I myself is a dyslexic wouldn’t easily make such a mistake? "I can probably start using the k-word again and exersize apartheid because that was part of my culture too." You accuse me of playing the man and not the situation? As for the rest of your statements, it is what it is irresponsible.

As for living off and on rubbish. Here is the bigger situation, most of the people my age have nearly no commodities or investments going for us because our basic salary didn’t allow for it. Now we can go around blaming people but that is pointless. I do not know what the future is holding for us Fanie, I really cannot say.

I do know this; there is a right way and a wrong way.

Nice save "you don't know how long you have left to live"
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanie View Post
    This is one of the reasons why this cuntry is so fcuked up.
    Typos?

You can have the whole forum to yourself.
    Well, it looks like the rest of the forum has left this thread to the two of you to battle out.

Reminder: The discussion is about BEE, which is controversial enough in itself without hauling in unrelated muck to muddy the waters even further. Seriously, let's play the ball and not the man here folks.
    Please!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.