I am renting my residential property in Tshwane (Pretoria) through a real estate agent, who collects rentals on my behalf from my tenant and deposit it to my bank account.

I am in another province, 2000 miles away, it happens that I want to release the investment and move to another investment in onother city, I then inform the agent to let my tenant know that I am realeasing the property, meaning I am selling it.

Ever since I told the agent those words, he decided to keep on collecting the rental amount from the tenant but not depositing it to my bank account and kept on lying by telling me that the tenant is giving him hard time, does not want to pay, and eventually he stops depositing the money at all.

I tried to phone the agent several times, by the look of things he does not use the same cell phone number any more, writting him registered letters, which kept on coming back to me, meaning maybe he ignores them or he gave me an incorrect postal address.

I need your your help, I do not have a lawyer & the money that he owes me is morethan the limit value for me to report the matter to small claims court.

What can I do in a situation like this, I want my money?

Thank You.