Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How Can you sell home security system in South Africa?

Suspended
    Thanks
    @ jdg1868 - I am in the security industry and get 5-10 e mails a day from China that supposedly wants to do business in our country and has a new product ! What you have mentioned above is available in this country as are many other products to help with the crime situation.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (29-Jul-11)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    @ jdg1868 - I am in the security industry and get 5-10 e mails a day from China that supposedly wants to do business in our country and has a new product ! What you have mentioned above is available in this country as are many other products to help with the crime situation.
    Thank you for your reminding! However, compare to the most recent security system, my security system has two notable features:1.The security system do not need any Arming or Disarming by personnel;it would finish these works by itself. 2. The security system could Precise Locating all of people position in any space,including intruders' position.
    HOME SECURITY EXPERT---www.tongyuelectric.com

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes we have that. And we also have "precise locating" in the form of a passive, beams or sensors, remote or wired which can send a signal to a keypad, computer or a off site unit !

Thanks
    Site link not working. Can't help wondering, is tongyu not perhaps affilliated to foolyu?

Thanks
    Yes we have that. And we also have "precise locating" in the form of a passive, beams or sensors, remote or wired which can send a signal to a keypad, computer or a off site unit !

Would you mind to send your security systems' information or introductions to me? As you said,we donot know SA security market, thus we want to know more about security industrial development and security market in SA. We cannot browse your company's website because China restrain internet browse. My email: amelia0205@live.cn

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Site link not working. Can't help wondering, is tongyu not perhaps affilliated to foolyu?
    You would try it again. Or you would tell me what information you need and then I will send it to you.

Suspended
    Thanks
    @ jdg ... No I would mind sending it to you.......... but you may buy it or our products from me ! Would you like my banking details ?

Thanks
    @ jdg ... No I would mind sending it to you.......... but you may buy it or our products from me ! Would you like my banking details ?
    I am waiting for your security system introductions, not only banking security details. May I ask any question about your home security system---If there are people in your house, which has installed your home security system, the security system is arming or disarming?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes there are people in my house which has installed the home security system.
    Yes the security system is arming or disarming.

The system can tell you which area is breached inside or outside. You know exactly where someone might be breaking in. You know if your electric fence has been cut. You know if they are in the front or the back. You know if they are in your ceiling. You know if they are in your house. And all this purely from the security system. And to add to this you can even add onto this system and it can inform you on your cell phone if you are out.

Thanks
    Yes there are people in my house which has installed the home security system.
    Yes the security system is arming or disarming.

The system can tell you which area is breached inside or outside. You know exactly where someone might be breaking in. You know if your electric fence has been cut. You know if they are in the front or the back. You know if they are in your ceiling. You know if they are in your house. And all this purely from the security system. And to add to this you can even add onto this system and it can inform you on your cell phone if you are out.
    How does your security system precise locating intruders’ position? What kind of components do you use? And how does your security system avoid false warning? Just like, how could your security system distinguishes intruders from your friends or families? Your above introduction is so simple, could your give me more details about your security system and successful cases? If your security system is better than me, we would sell your system in China.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast