Thread: Directors Duties and Liabilities in RSA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Directors Duties and Liabilities in RSA

LD and Ruiter In Swart - thanks for the information which was incredible - and thanks to several others for the PM'd stuff and info as well - especially the stuff on LVK Trust cc and the Willem Storm Attorney involvement - seriously fishy stuff there, my mate is taking this up at high speed - this has to get investigated by a higher authority - its just a big scam. I spoke with my friend just now and have been told that he will E publish the transcripts and papers in due course or pass it to you for publication and linking on this forum. It will certainly set the cat among the pigeons. There is no doubt it is a serious case of fraud, embezzlement and theft - and a confirmed Ponzi scheme (thanks for sorting that LD). This has been established legally by LD. I understand there is much happening now and lots afoot. LD it will almost certainly end up in criminal charges - however there is as always a possibility that they strike some sort of deal - these slimy creatures always manage to wangle away. Lets wait and see mmmmmmmh. Thanks for the details - and all the help. Man, this forum is red hot and there are a lot of helpful people on here. The Grieve saga is going to be one to watch.......I don't think they are ever going to open a business here again though - and probably not overseas either if charges are pressed home. That will almost also certainly sound the death knell on the illustrious Dr DS Grieve medical career as well. Interestingly we found out that of his R28 million rands worth of investor creditors - his single biggest creditor is the person he must have once most admired and looked up to - his own big brother. He apparently took him for around R10 million rand under the guise of the "highly safe" investment business which he had already stopped and ceased running before his brother was convinced to invest in it early last year....He never even told him he was closing the company or anything - and apparently has never repaid him a single cent - not a cent!......the old fella who was already medically boarded and on ongoing treatment lost his pension, house, cars etc and was bankrupted somewhere in New Zealand in August......man, that is hard core and cold-hearted - to sink your own brother......man, seriously, you have to be cuckoo or psychopathic to do that....what could ever ever make a man do that to his own flesh and blood??. Take ALL his money and not even tell him he was closing down his businesses, not even warn him, in fact from what I was told, he actually convinced him everything was going so well that he even prompted the old man to go on and sign sales and purchase agreements on his house and another property just days before the liquidation when he knew he wasn't going to give him any money back.....- just held his hand, patted him on the shoulder and led him blindfold to the slaughter house -saying "don't worry brother - trust me - I am your eyes" and then lined him up to be shot - Unbelievable! There is quite a story to be told on this - I could not believe what I was told either - or the background to this whole story. This doctor is seriously deranged - why would anyone do this to his brother that obviously had enough trust, faith and love to put his life savings in his hands.....man, that is cold. What could possibly make a person this greedy and despicable? Wonder how he lives with himself - knowing this....man, that is cold-hearted. I am astounded...

2. Thank given for this post:

Lawyer Destroyer (03-Nov-10), Ruiter In Swart (03-Nov-10)