Thread: Dropship, the power seller's secret---Store owners must see

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suspended
    Thanks
    the goverment and production companies in this country are trying to keep import goods out so that the local market can grow...because competing with the other parts of the world where there are no labour laws and young children are used to do the work...it makes it extremely difficult for us.

last night i hear them talking about getting the goverment to weaken the rand...what about us fools who purchase goods from places like the usa...we just get scr*wed.

maybe what the goverment should do is look at the min. wage and try become more competetive with the rest of the world...which would benefit the poor because rather have a job earning a small wage than sitting around at home with nothing.

much like the domestic...in the old days the domestic was spoilt...had free accomadation...free food...free electricity...no need for transport costs...got all the old furniture...second hand clothing etc etc...so along come the goverment and bring out a set of laws and registrations...the first thing that happened was the maid was kicked out the free room...so accomadation for her and her boyfried/husband and kids who was shacking up with her...sneaking in late at night...and we wonder why all the shacks...these people had to find a place to stay...now she has to pay for her own food R400 per month...transport costs R100 p/m...electricity still free....water still free...we still pay for it but just thru rate and levies...the boy friend r husband has to find accomadation and pay for it now...plus transport etc...so who has benefited from the new laws?

and we wonder why all the shacks...this backfired on the goverment because they now have to build houses and offer services for all these people...which seemed like a great voting tactic at the time but has become a nightmare...considering there is no control at the borders creating an even bigger headache with the thousands of illegals crossing the border daily.

and i have also noticed a huge increase in people coming in from east...

the indian population also seems to be growing...but nobody is noticing because they can live in any area now...i have noticed i have more indian neighbours than black or chinese...the chinese seem to be moving into the outer areas like newcastle...i dont know the stats...just looking at it from where i sit...i could be way wrong.

2. Thank given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10), robinsonwang (08-Oct-10)

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.