Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dropship, the power seller's secret---Store owners must see

Thanks
    we learn how to beat the obstacles and use the opportunities.
    Translation of the above sentence:我们学会:迎接挑战、抓住机会。(classical sayings)
    I also have learnt a lot from here.
    Thank you!

Thanks
    So the problem is we write in english, Robinson translates using google and reads it in googlish.
    He then answers in chinese and translates it using google again and it comes out as googlese.
    Isn't technology wonderful?

Thanks for bearing with us Robinson.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

3. Thanks given for this post:

robinsonwang (15-Oct-10)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
    So the problem is we write in english, Robinson translates using google and reads it in googlish.
    He then answers in chinese and translates it using google again and it comes out as googlese.
    Isn't technology wonderful?

Thanks for bearing with us Robinson.
    hi, wynn
    I am enjoying and learning here,not bearing.
    Trade me as a student, then condition will get better.

Thanks
    Another important for the dropship is the payment method, what kind of payment do you think is more effient in south africa?
    now we have paypal which is a little hard for some of the buyers, doea Anyone hnow a better one in south africa, pls help, thanks!

Thanks
    As we know dropship is a huge theoretical quesion. Now I got a specific problem need you guys help!
    one of our customer want to buy one cellphone, he liked the style very much but i don't know it can be used in SA now or not?

can GSM 800/1900MHz cellphone be used in SA now??

thanks

Thanks
    If you would like to do some homework on South Africa's cellular networks I would suggest browsing the site mybroadband.co.za/

The 1.9Ghz tri-band phones will work in South Africa even though the 1.9 Ghz band is currently unused as far as I know.

They have recently introduced what they call '4g' in South Africa but it doesn't actually come close to conforming to the 4g international standards. It's actually 21 Mbps HSPA+ (I'm not sure how they can mistake this for the 100 Mbps 4g standard). There were mutterings that CellC was maybe going to use this higher band for this service but it's still early days yet.

8. Thanks given for this post:

robinsonwang (27-Oct-10)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    If you would like to do some homework on South Africa's cellular networks I would suggest browsing the site mybroadband.co.za/
    mybroadband.co.za is a litte strict on the topic and almost all the topics are too professional for me. That's why i asked here.
    thanks very much, AndyD

Email problem
    Thanks
    Is there any advice you can give me robinson? I run my own dropship supplier website

I've noticed your site before, and you seem to be doing very well, is there any advice you can give me to get where you are?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
    Is there any advice you can give me robinson? I run my own dropship supplier website

I've noticed your site before, and you seem to be doing very well, is there any advice you can give me to get where you are?
    Long time and no focus on this topic, I have gone to your site and had a look at it. I found most of the products from your site are the same as the others'. As we know, the price was once a most import aspects in our marketing, but we all of the customers know the avarage of the products' price, the deciding aspects comes to the quality and service.
    As we have tried to do dropship well in SA, first we do maily focus on the price priority. Now we start to concentrate on the products' itself and the service. At the first starting, we only have paypal as payment method, now we have western union, visa and so on. To the shipping way, we have DHL,EMS,RPS and so on.
    I do think people from south africa like the products from online shopping to be good quality and wonderful service. As we know the return of the dropshipping is very hard, esp when a large number of orders, this is also what we need to solve in the future.
    That's all I can talk now. We can share our ideas on the dropshipping in the future. And I hope what I have talked about is a little help to you.
    Last edited by robinsonwang; 10-Jul-11 at 10:30 AM. Reason: edit the format

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonwang View Post
    Long time and no focus on this topic, I have gone to your site and had a look at it. I found most of the products from your site are the same as the others'. As we know, the price was once a most import aspects in our marketing, but we all of the customers know the avarage of the products' price, the deciding aspects comes to the quality and service.
    As we have tried to do dropship well in SA, first we do maily focus on the price priority. Now we start to concentrate on the products' itself and the service. At the first starting, we only have paypal as payment method, now we have western union, visa and so on. To the shipping way, we have DHL,EMS,RPS and so on.
    I do think people from south africa like the products from online shopping to be good quality and wonderful service. As we know the return of the dropshipping is very hard, esp when a large number of orders, this is also what we need to solve in the future.
    That's all I can talk now. We can share our ideas on the dropshipping in the future. And I hope what I have talked about is a little help to you.
    Yes it would be great if we could share ideas, I have had a look at your website too, my goal is to have the lowest prices, so that my customers are able to resell easily for a decent profit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.