Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Feel for my new site?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    The layout in firefox (1024x768) causes three columns at the top of the page and two columns in the middle and at the bottom of the page. This makes it a little uneven. Apart from that it has a very professional feel to it.
    Thanks Andy, that's purely because I haven't put any content in the right hand column yet, it's coming soon though
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za

Junior Member Frederico Rogeiro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would try to organize the text zone a little better:
    If you use the font size a little smaller you could have more free space between the several texts. That would make the texts more clear.
    Maybe I would reduce some of the height of the header. Like that, is hardly a header, it appears almost in the middle of the page. And considering only the part of the page that we see when we open the website, it would be usefull more clear information (a simple introduction sentence in the free space in the header would help).
    Remember the visitor will give you 3 or 4 seconds to show him what that place is about and what he can do. This is very important, I think this is a concept that should be allways present in a new website.

Besides this, you have some good work there, generally your site has a good look and seems organized and professional.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the tips guys
    I have temporarily put the site design on hold for exams, but will look at it again after
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eitai2001 View Post
    Hi Guys.

I recently upgraded my AndroidZA website to use a new system with a new look and feel that I hope will better the user's experience on my site.

Please could you take a look at the site and let me know what you think? I was trying to get a fairly professional looking site without being as serious as say a full blown news website.

What is your first impression of the site?

www.androidza.co.za

Thanks

Regards

Itai
    I like, I like! Great site man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12