I need some advice I just got this on email

To whom it may concern

Please note that Mrs S..... applied for debt counseling 10 August 2010.

The reason for this e-mail is because your company is not a credit provider and most the funds due to your company is owed by Mrs S....'s company xxxxx Training xxxxx.

We would like to ask your company if we can add the arrears debt to a payment proposal. This will allow Mrs Sxxxx to re-pay all outstanding / arrears money off in instalments. Please just note that if Mrs Sxxxxx, from this date on continues to make use of your services that amount is still payable. We can only make arrangement for arrears fees.

The documentation will follow shortly.

Trust all is in order and I am looking forward to receiving your response.
My feeling is mixed as I saw a few weeks ago and she explained she is no longer actively running the company but may still have residual deals coming through. This is a hero to zero scenario.
My thoughts are if they want printing then it is 2x upfront payment with the order with 1x going to pay old debt.

I don't think there is money there as she has gone from a house on the vaal to a rented house.

What happens if I accept this can I still get more money from her with print orders or must I just accept and get a small monthly payout, as handing it over will just throw good money after bad.

Any comments are welcome.