The clients do not want to pay, the semi-skilled are poaching our clients. And at the end of the day DOL is suffocating us.

Page 1: Note 1:This certificate is NOT valid unless ALL the sections have been completed correctly...
Page 6: Note: ...if no signature appears(see above) the signatory of 5.4 takes responsibillity.

Page 1: Registered person registration number...; Electrical contractor registration number....: Accreditation certificate/License number?
Page 1: I, (Name)....declare.....Contact details Name:..... I, (NAME)....declare..... Contact details of electrical contractor: Name....
Why the hell must I fill my name in 4 times on the first page???? To top it off I must do it again on the last page.

Page 1: Date of registration:...TWICE!!!!!

Page 1: Adress & contact numbers: TWICE!!!!!

I think you get my drift, let alone registration expiry date, it is still the same as it has been for years!!!

Now I ask with tears in my eyes why could they not get a suitably qualified person to check the design before dumping the crap on us.
Don't they realise that we do not get carried by the Government, that we will be losing a lot of time filling in this book? I am damn sure that if they printed the COC number on the next page it sure as hell would not have affected their salaries.