Thread: T-shirts. Logistics. HELP!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    I'm a little skeptical about you only having one tee shirt design. Problem with jokes and satire is that it wears thin over time.(no pun intended)

Do the dream, don't un-doable the doable © AndyD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    I'm a little skeptical about you only having one tee shirt design. Problem with jokes and satire is that it wears thin over time.(no pun intended)
    It's difficult to justify just having one shirt design without revealing the actual product. Just believe me when I say that the product is highly marketable and is the only one of it's kind. Don't think it's a normal shirt with a "unique" printed design. It's not.

What it is is something that every South African sports lover with a sense of humour will be interested in. It's going to be a brand of it's own. The one shirt will lead to many other products in the future, but for now it will do.

Stay tuned for our big launch. We are just trying to find a manufacturer with the expertise to actually do what we are looking for. I've tried around 10 so far, with no luck I'm convinced that there must be SOMEBODY who can do it and when I find them, it will be all systems go. The plus side of this is that there is zero competition for us at the moment. It's one-of-a-kind.

We've got the whole logistics and marketing plan down. We're just waiting for a manufacturer.

Thanks for the advice though guys I have a clear picture in my head of where this is going. All it needs is somebody who can make that picture a reality.