Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BEE - who what where, and how?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    you know what may work....If the inernational community is given undeniable evidence of all the things happening here. I have spoken to numerous internationals, and they believe that everything is fine. When telling them what happens here on a daily basis you must see the shock on their faces. No imagine a Barak Obama or a Queen mother giving Zuma a call: "hey cuz, whats all this racial rubbish I'm hearing about u oakes over in SA?" "if you don't do something I'll sanction you, and you can kiss your R10mil house adious"

That should get some action?
    IJS Installations
    Electrical, Residential Gas and Electric fencing.

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This is confirmed - Start ups and exempt enterprises DO NOT need a verified certificate.
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (08-Apr-10)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques#1 View Post
    you know what may work....If the inernational community is given undeniable evidence of all the things happening here. I have spoken to numerous internationals, and they believe that everything is fine. When telling them what happens here on a daily basis you must see the shock on their faces. No imagine a Barak Obama or a Queen mother giving Zuma a call: "hey cuz, whats all this racial rubbish I'm hearing about u oakes over in SA?" "if you don't do something I'll sanction you, and you can kiss your R10mil house adious"

That should get some action?
    not really the chinese will step in with pleasure...remeber they need space to live clean air and water...to dump waste...and they are clssified as blacks in this country...so they get 115 % bbbeeee...so they are better off and are classified higher in this country than white people...makes you think...mmmmmmmm.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    not really the chinese will step in with pleasure...remeber they need space to live clean air and water...to dump waste...and they are clssified as blacks in this country...so they get 115 % bbbeeee...so they are better off and are classified higher in this country than white people...makes you think...mmmmmmmm.
    probably tru
    IJS Installations

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Dave...The DTI thing is even free, and you get all the snazzy BBBEEE numbers etc. You only pay the R285 if you advertise with them to use your status for advertisement on their site.
    IJS Installations

Suspended
    Thanks
    busy with mine...from dti..just waiting for accountant to give paper work...got my number.

how long did it take to get a certificate?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    how long did it take to get a certificate?
    It was pretty quick - a couple of working days at most. They email it to you. From there you can print it, email it on etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.